Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS TopBG Size - Customizing R63B

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in no way a developer or anywhere close to that. I'm in need of a little help. I'd like to change the styling of RevCMS. I want to shorten the length of the Topbg and have it centered, aligned with the tabs, mepage_info, News, etc. Kind of like Habbo 2007 or HabbsiteCMS if you guys remember that. I know it's in the CSS but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. I've moved some numbers around in areas I thought would change it but I was horribly wrong lol. Also looking to add boxes underneath the News section of the me page. Every time I attempt to it throws the boxes way left or right.

I'm looking to learn as much as I can. Even changing commands in EMUs, redoing the Swf (maybe make the console look like the v14 console), pretty much anything in relation to customizing an R63B hotel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back