Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Username Change (Alongwith Rooms to new user) + Account Settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help me code a username change for RevCMS (Phoenix Emulator);

What it does:
User changes their name from 1234 to 12345 - Room owners name changes from 1234 - 12345;
But has a 48 hour guaranteed change, so no one can use the username 1234 until it's been processed?

+ with account settings, any possibility someone can help me with adding hide_online / block_newfriends / hide_inroom and accept_trading?

Please thank you if you can.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to create one when you can use :flagme within Emulator? By creating this feature you might have more chances on having an exploit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh okay. What about the account settings where people can select hide_online / block_newfriends / hide_inroom and accept_trading?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha, thanks but I have tried that already. They just don't work for some reason;

Everytime I put 0 to 1 on the settings page, it doesn't change, resets itself back to 0.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't add it, it would be exploitable just use :flagme in newer version of Phoenix (GTE), and if your doing it manually through database itself, it shouldn't auto change back to it's default setting

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I am doing it through account settings page, I need help :( can someone plz help?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am talking about the hide_online / block_newfriends / hide_inroom and accept_trading !!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you even have a base for the code? No one is going to just code something for you... you need at least attempt it yourself, before I got people to fix most of my codes up.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this:

class.template.php
PHP:
$this->setParams('acc_frndreq', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'block_newfriends')); $this->setParams('acc_trade', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'accept_trading')); $this->setParams('acc_online', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'hide_online'));

account settings:
PHP:
  <form method="post" id="profileForm">                               <h3>Block Trading</h3>                                            <p>Setting to "0" will not allow any user to trade you. Setting to "1" will allow any user to trade you.</p>                                            <p><label>Setting:<input type="text" name="acc_trade" size="32" maxlength="32" value="{acc_trade}" id="avatarmotto"></label></p>                                         <h3>Block New Friends</h3>                                            <p>Setting to "1" will not allow any user to add you. Setting to "0" will allow any user to add you.</p>                                            <p><label>Setting:<input type="text" name="acc_frndreq" size="32" maxlength="32" value="{acc_frndreq}" id="avatarmotto"></label></p>                                                                                   <h3>Online Visibility</h3>                                            <p>Setting to "1" will not allow other users to notice your online status. Setting to "0" will allow other users to notice your online status.  <br/>    0 = ON | 1 = OFF</p>                                            <p><label>Setting:<input type="text" name="acc_online" size="32" maxlength="32" value="{acc_online}" id="avatarmotto"></label></p>                                                                                   <h3>Follow Ability</h3>                                            <p>Setting to "1" will not allow your friends to Follow you. Setting to "0" will allow your friends to follow you.<br/>    0 = ON | 1 = OFF</p>                                            <p><label>Setting:<input type="text" name="acc_follow" size="32" maxlength="32" value="{acc_follow}" id="avatarmotto"></label></p>                                                                                   <div class="settings-buttons">                                                 <input type="submit" value="Save changes" name="settings" class="submit" style="float:right">                                            </div>                                         </form>

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am talking about the hide_online / block_newfriends / hide_inroom and accept_trading !!
Google any edited RevCMS theme that has the settings. (I'm guessing you are using RevCMS, if not Google RevCMS, i recommend it allthrough it does have some exploits, their easy to fix) Anyways, just copy the parts from it and add them to your page. Remember to give some credits to the maker of the theme. Hope this helped. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By any chance, is your account settings page saved as a html file? I found the same issue when setting one to this. Other wise, you could try turning error reporting on and see if it throws any errors.

Upvote 0
Back