Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Save way to play Habbo Retro's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, My question is: Is there a save way to visit a Habbo Retro without they knowing your IP and other information? I know there are some VPN's but i'm looking for something else or if someone know a good VPN program or VPN extension for chrome let me know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, My question is: Is there a save way to visit a Habbo Retro without they knowing your IP and other information? I know there are some VPN's but i'm looking for something else or if someone know a good VPN program or VPN extension for chrome let me know.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you are banned from someone's hotel; there really isn't any other reason to hide your IP for Habbo retros aside from that...

I have no clue what you could have in mind for hiding your IP other than using a VPN... You could go early 2000's and use a proxy site lel.

But Googling, "Free VPN" returns a lot of results and "Betternet" offers a free service that I hear is decent for it being free.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you are banned from someone's hotel; there really isn't any other reason to hide your IP for Habbo retros aside from that...

I have no clue what you could have in mind for hiding your IP other than using a VPN... You could go early 2000's and use a proxy site lel.

But Googling, "Free VPN" returns a lot of results and "Betternet" offers a free service that I hear is decent for it being free.

I don't play retro's haha. Someone ask me to visit a hotel to see some furni's and ask me too code the same but i don't want to register because it saves my IP. and i know. anyway thanks for the response mate.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
"No reason to hide your IP", considering a lot of these retros are infamous for doxes, booting and so forth I would argue. Anyways, I personally use Mullvad which works great

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a lifetime subscription to commonSense the best antivirus/malware/rootkit detection system.

In all seriousness, I would understand if you were downloading a client, like for RSPS, but there is minimal risk with Habbo private servers. Doxing should only be an issue if you do something illegal that is attatched to your online persona.

There are many cheap or free VPN's that will serve well for this use or you could get a cheap VPS with fake credentials and use that to access hotels.

Good luck!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is seriously off topic, but doxing is not related to the victim being a criminal. I've been doxed before, owners of numerous hotels have been, friends have been swatted and so forth for simply stating opinions on if a hotel is good, bad or just plain poop. It gets worse if you ever own a hotel yourself that surpasses one of the doxer owned hotels.

PS: Doxing is seriously a big issue which even Habbo agencies tell their members to protect against, but a developer tells users to simply be good as if it makes a difference

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Tbh, Im confused as to why your worried about your IP if your going to code for the guy? Sounds to me like maybe you have no idea how to delete ur IP from user table when ur done? Lol. But use a proxy ig.

Upvote 0
Back