Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best old school server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its been about 10 years since I've messed around with rets and I'm curious which old school server would be the best to use from 2007-2008 era? It can be newer I just want the habbo version to be around that time. It doesn't matter to me if it's a flat file or cms though I am more familiar with flat file. I just want one where everything works if that even exists. You don't need to link me to anything I just need names. Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Currently, I think the most up-to-date old school server is Project Roseau

It's a V1 server so it's not quite from the year you were wanting but it's new and contains lots of features.

Some other servers/emulators you can try are Holograph, Fonix (I think its called that). Debbo, Bloodline, Project Blunk (and others) are some you can also try which are dated closer to 2007-8. If you can't find any of those, I can link to some downloads if you want as I have an archive of old Habbo stuff.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Best emulator you can find for that era (V13) ever released it's Woodpecker if i'm not wrong, written in C#. Coded by Nillus, not complete but stable and most important features are coded.

Upvote 0
Back