Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this shop good enough for public hotel use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! I edited a shop from a cms to my taste but my ocd is kicking in when it comes to it being perfect, so i have ask if this is decent or at least ok to use as a shop in a public hotel?

If not please tell me what i can improve if that needs to happen.

Antiflot96 - Is this shop good enough for public hotel use? - RaGEZONE Forums

link for image:

Thanks in advance!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys! I edited a shop from a cms to my taste but my ocd is kicking in when it comes to it being perfect, so i have ask if this is decent or at least ok to use as a shop in a public hotel?

If not please tell me what i can improve if that needs to happen.

link for image:

Thanks in advance!

Looks pretty nice in my opinion :) If it is clear of exploits, I would say it is good to use on a public hotel!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice in my opinion :) If it is clear of exploits, I would say it is good to use on a public hotel!

Thanks!

I did a few changes to it. And should i use the circle effect for the furni or just boxes with trimmed edges around the furnitures?

With square:

With circles:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Squares look much better.

Thanks! One question though. What colors should i use for rares and for vip? Atm those beige colors are for the coins but i want to add maybe like red to the rares page. What do you guys think?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Squares look much better.
Yeah, I agree with that.

Thanks! One question though. What colors should i use for rares and for vip? Atm those beige colors are for the coins but i want to add maybe like red to the rares page. What do you guys think?
I would use maybe a silver for the VIP furni and red or gold for the rare furni. Silver for VIP might not work very well with the grey background but it's worth a try.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with that.

I would use maybe a silver for the VIP furni and red or gold for the rare furni. Silver for VIP might not work very well with the grey background but it's worth a try.

Alright thanks! I appreciate all this help. This way i can improve my shop.
Im sorry if this is not a real problem but i needed the help so thanks alot guys!

Yeah, I agree with that.

I tried adding silver to the vip pages. Do you think it looks ok or should i change to something else?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright thanks! I appreciate all this help. This way i can improve my shop.
Im sorry if this is not a real problem but i needed the help so thanks alot guys!

I tried adding silver to the vip pages. Do you think it looks ok or should i change to something else?

Yeah, it looks ok in my opinion. Makes the VIP shop stand out more from the credits shop.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks ok in my opinion. Makes the VIP shop stand out more from the credits shop.

Okay so i just finished the currency section of the shop, this is how it turned out:

I will update you once i am finished with the other three pages. Hopefully today :)

Update: Just got a new idea about the vip shop. I changed the vip memberships to bronze, silver and gold and got this idea:

Will this work out as a good vip page?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay so i just finished the currency section of the shop, this is how it turned out:

I will update you once i am finished with the other three pages. Hopefully today :)

Update: Just got a new idea about the vip shop. I changed the vip memberships to bronze, silver and gold and got this idea:

Will this work out as a good vip page?

Yes, that definitely works for the VIP page. It looks really good :) The Bronze, Silver and Gold or each VIP rank works really nicely!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good, may I suggest changing the price from red to white, the red clashes with the background colours too much (especially the bronze). I also think the silver is a little too dark, may need tonining down a bit so the black font for the text is clearer.

but overall I think it looks really great.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good, may I suggest changing the price from red to white, the red clashes with the background colours too much (especially the bronze). I also think the silver is a little too dark, may need tonining down a bit so the black font for the text is clearer.

but overall I think it looks really great.

I did what you said and it looks much better! I even added some shadow around the price because then it stands out more.

I didnt get to finish the other pages yesterday but im working on them today.

The finished currencypacks page:

This is the final rares sets page if you guys dont have any ideas for changes i can make. This is how the furnipacks page would look like too.

Upvote 0
Back