Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most stable PLUS edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone tell me what's the most stable PLUS edit at this moment? My Mercury is crashing with 100 online so I need to find another R63B emulator with groups and profiles etc.

Tim

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look in the releases section and experiment with different Plus emulator releases. No one can tell you for sure what the most stable is without you testing yourself to what's satisfying for you.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Theres no stable plus emu edit released :p
So you need to find a developer who can fix the bugs in plus r2 or you need to wait for someone who releases a stable emulator

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess I will do that, thanks ;)

@AKllX Do you think it will keep over 100 users?

And which version is better: AKIIX Revision 2 or the Revision 2.5 in a other topic from another developer?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The original is better because the thread of 2.5 is made by someone who can't code c#

And yeah if you edit it right it will hold tne 100+ easy :p
My hotel with 400+ online does also run on a (big) plus r2 edit ;p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess I will do that, thanks ;)

@AKllX Do you think it will keep over 100 users?

And which version is better: AKIIX Revision 2 or the Revision 2.5 in a other topic from another developer?

Once you change it's pathfinder you can use it up for 900 users. The one major bug on plus R2 besides the pathfinder is the cache error upon groups purchase. Not hard to fix too

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really appreciate the replies from you guys! I'm going to edit the emulator the right way.. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back