Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

last supported xampp version for mysql revcms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys

It's been a while since i worked with habbo creation and back then i used revcms with mysql. Now i think the new php and xampp is using mysqli by default and this creates issues for me if i use my old revcms mysql edits.

Anyone know what the newest mysql supported xampp is? I cant connect my old cms to the database because of this..

Reaction score
Mysql (or Myescal) was deprecated in PhP 5.5.0, and it was removed in PhP 7.0.0, so you'd have to download the latest Xampp version that runs on PhP 5.4, if you don't want any (decapitated function) errors. I think those versions are the 1.8.x versions ( )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mysql (or Myescal) was deprecated in PhP 5.5.0, and it was removed in PhP 7.0.0, so you'd have to download the latest Xampp version that runs on PhP 5.4, if you don't want any (decapitated function) errors. I think those versions are the 1.8.x versions ( )

Alright, thanks!

Upvote 0

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just put this code in your config.php

error_reporting(0)

Upvote 0
Back