Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

swf/dcr/hof_furni 403 (Forbidden)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having a problem with my catalogue currently....
any page I load automatically disconnects me from the client, I have come across similar problems in the past but this seems to be a different problem and I cant figure it out..
lbWisGQ - swf/dcr/hof_furni 403 (Forbidden) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
  • Check for URL errors and make sure you're specifying an actual web page file name and extension, not just a directory. Most websites are configured to disallow directory browsing so a 403 Forbidden message when trying to display a folder instead of a specific page is normal and expected.
  • Clear your browser's cache. Issues with a cached version of the page you're viewing could be causing 403 Forbidden issues.
  • Log in to the website, assuming it's possible and appropriate to do so. A 403 Forbidden message could mean that you need additional access before you can view the page.
    Typically, a website produces a 401 Unauthorized error when special permission is required but sometimes a 403 Forbidden is used instead.
  • Come back later. Once you've verified that the page you're accessing is the correct one and that the HTTP 403 error is being seen by more than just you, just revisit the page on a regular basis until the problem is fixed.
Source:

Maybe one of these could help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did have a look at this,
"
  • Check for URL errors and make sure you're specifying an actual web page file name and extension, not just a directory. Most websites are configured to disallow directory browsing so a 403 Forbidden message when trying to display a folder instead of a specific page is normal and expected."
Is the only one that could be relevant but im assuming that is trying to get to the directory of the swf files and the actual linkage to the items would be in the emulator?
This is using Arcturus emulator btw.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What configuration would you need to know and what would cause this issue?
I had a different emulate running on here previously .

Upvote 0
Back