Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tables needed for the Cloud Server *PLUS*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I downloaded the entire Cloud Server pack, I configured it in the cms but it has some bugs in the Cloud cms. Can anyone tell me which tables uses this emulator? Because I know it's plus but it has new tables and I want this same emulator to work the same in another cms. I would indicate to me which are the necessary tables so that it uses the emulator ?. I would appreciate it ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What tables are you missing?
Also, I would recommend you to just use the original release of Plus since you have no idea what could have been added to this "Cloud Server".

And are you asking for tables that are required for your CMS or your emulator?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I downloaded the entire Cloud Server pack, I configured it in the cms but it has some bugs in the Cloud cms. Can anyone tell me which tables uses this emulator? Because I know it's plus but it has new tables and I want this same emulator to work the same in another cms. I would indicate to me which are the necessary tables so that it uses the emulator ?. I would appreciate it ...
RevCMS and BrainCMS works fine too.

Upvote 0
Back