Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updating Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering what do i need to do to update a emulator?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well there is plenty of thing you need to do to update you emulator. Here is few examples since you didn't give much details

1. Depending on the emulator you using can you switch by creating some sort of conversion (Phoenix -> Butterfly)
2. If you using latest version and just want to update to latest RELEASE you need to update the packet ids + header + Structures in the server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using Butterfly emulator R63A, Is it alot of things that needs to get updated? and how can i get the new packet ids, headers and structures?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry for disturbing, just wanna learn new stuff :), but how do i grab them exactly? everytime i open the Habbo.Swf its giving me pictures that i can change for the client.
And as it's butterfly R63A, what does it need to get updated?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also want to update my emulator, but the problem is I cant find any AS3 Sorcerer cracked out there. I THINK I got a reg key for it, but the 'enter reg key' box wont show. Please could anyone help me out here?

Upvote 0
Back