Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How is the user session determined in client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, so I am trying to rebuild a CMS on ASP.NET but I am not sure how the client page JS retrieves the session from PHP, anyone?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You generate an sso token and pass it from the server to the client object in the sso token field, then if I'm not mistaken the emulator verifies the token matches the field and generates the session.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You generate an sso token and pass it from the server to the client object in the sso token field, then if I'm not mistaken the emulator verifies the token matches the field and generates the session.

Could you be more specific where the SSO token is inside the client object? Also, where is it generated on the CMS itself if for example we're talking about RevCMS..?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you be more specific where the SSO token is inside the client object? Also, where is it generated on the CMS itself if for example we're talking about RevCMS..?
No idea about RevCMS, every time I've ever had to touch that I wanted to die because it's so Ducking confusing to look at (outdated). Where ever the client is accessed in a route is probably where it's being generated. It's stored in the flashvars.

Upvote 0
Back