Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best v26 emulator?

bzg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is in the wrong section but...

I'm new to making retros and would like to make a v26 hotel.
What would be the best server/emulator for this?
Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is in the wrong section but...

I'm new to making retros and would like to make a v26 hotel.
What would be the best server/emulator for this?
Thanks.
If u would an v26 hotel, use Sunnieday Emulator, its the most stable v26 that's released on shockwave
Or use Jabbo Project (Javascript client) but its v26.

Upvote 0

bzg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, thanks. btw do you know where i can find a working external_variables.txt? they all use habbo.co.uk which seems to be down

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, thanks. btw do you know where i can find a working external_variables.txt? they all use habbo.co.uk which seems to be down

Find an V26 release with cctpack ect then must it works
or use the jabboproject *whats really the best of ur choiches*

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find an V26 release with cctpack ect then must it works
or use the jabboproject *whats really the best of ur choiches*

Jabbo really isnt the best option, it has so many unfinished features, and is massively outdated these days. Also has a huge amount of bugs that are unfixable because nothing in the source is documented properly in english.

Upvote 0

bzg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gotten the retro up and running with sunnieday emulator(yay), but alot of things are in dutch, is there any way to fix this other than manually changing the database?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gotten the retro up and running with sunnieday emulator(yay), but alot of things are in dutch, is there any way to fix this other than manually changing the database?
Mail the database to (my mail - remover )and i Will made iT english ( my habbo mail

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Resurrected
Reaction score
if you can get the dutch sorted, Sunnieday Emulator is a beauty, Its nice to see people still use v26!

Upvote 0
Back