Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is a v9 retro still possible today?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a v9 retro up and running. Google Chrome and Firefox no longer support Adobe Shockwave and Shockwave support has been discontinued since April 9th.

It was now possible for me to get the latest Shockwave version by old links in forums. I opened the old Internet Explorer and try to get the Loader to work now.

This is the loader:

Adobe Shockwave is starting to load but for some reason it is blocked or does not work properly. Here is a screenshot:

Thereupon I will always be forwarded like this:

That's the loader:

Maybe one of you managed to get the loader running. That's why I'm asking for help here.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a v9 retro up and running. Google Chrome and Firefox no longer support Adobe Shockwave and Shockwave support has been discontinued since April 9th.

It was now possible for me to get the latest Shockwave version by old links in forums. I opened the old Internet Explorer and try to get the Loader to work now.

This is the loader:

Adobe Shockwave is starting to load but for some reason it is blocked or does not work properly. Here is a screenshot:

Thereupon I will always be forwarded like this:

That's the loader:

Maybe one of you managed to get the loader running. That's why I'm asking for help here.

Hey bro maybe some wrong param like externals texts and variables or figuredata... Which version of sockwave u using ?

Hey i look into loader : and ;con nection.mus.port=30001" a whitespace please check ;)

OFF: Hey u're the onwer of tunny.to ? , i'm trying to get some old archive from the website especially about the Finch-Himself for my RetroCMS projet , if u are the owner and still have it , can u help me and send the prints ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You got it right, I'm the real TUNNY from the old days. My archive is still online, but unfortunately I lost 50% of the files. Because I had to destroy evidence 6 years ago.

I was able to get it working
Berkii - Is a v9 retro still possible today? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You got it right, I'm the real TUNNY from the old days. My archive is still online, but unfortunately I lost 50% of the files. Because I had to destroy evidence 6 years ago.

I was able to get it working
Berkii - Is a v9 retro still possible today? - RaGEZONE Forums

Tanks a lot i tried to access you archive this days , but doesnt work , i tried to cantact u by disqus of your blog. Anyway i'm writing a CMS for Kepler Server v17 using the 2005-2007 website
take a look:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/dev-retrocms-oldschool-era-php-1149869/

And the prints of housekeeping and layout of website will help me a lot :D

Anyway how u fixed the loader ?

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just an update; you can browse the Lingo dumo of the v9 client if you want to fix an existing server source code:

Upvote 0
Back