Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vars."PHP" for a V18?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a project of V18 because of nostalgia, I love this version. All works fine, but I have to use an hosted vars.PHP file. When I use my "vars.txt" file, it doesn't load the ccts, look by yourself:

Hysean - Vars."PHP" for a V18? - RaGEZONE Forums

With this hosted .php file, it works, and now with my vars:

It loads the vars many times then it loads texts and that's all...
I don't understand how it works, I copied the hosted vars but not working. Think that it's a PHP code in vars that I don't have and can't find anywhere, so if someone have this code, can you tell me? Or explain to me how it works, I'm very confused :blink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a project of V18 because of nostalgia, I love this version. All works fine, but I have to use an hosted vars.PHP file. When I use my "vars.txt" file, it doesn't load the ccts, look by yourself:

With this hosted .php file, it works, and now with my vars:

It loads the vars many times then it loads texts and that's all...
I don't understand how it works, I copied the hosted vars but not working. Think that it's a PHP code in vars that I don't have and can't find anywhere, so if someone have this code, can you tell me? Or explain to me how it works, I'm very confused :blink:

Hmm, I haven't encountered this issue before... I do have a few other v18 DCR packs with texts and varibles that I can link for you to try...

Also, how are you hosting the files? Is it localhost with xampp or another webhost?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi man! Yes, if you can link me some packs it would be very nice, can't find anywhere :/
I'm hosting files on a webhost (free-h)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, here are some links to a couple of v18 packs :)

Give those packs a try and report back with what happens :)

Upvote 0
Back