Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warning, Do not SHARE or ASK for contact info here!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Here is a friendly reminder that asking and sharing your Discord, Skype or any other contact information are strictly forbidden in this section.

I want to bring this up due to some recent incidents that have happened. Sharing your Discord, Skype trough PMs is ALLOWED but keep the following in mind:

If someone asks you for your Skype and tries to sell you server files or help then do NOT buy it and report the user. We do this to to avoid you from getting scammed!

Feel free to PM the messages sent by the user to a moderator.

Just keep in mind that trying to take the problem off the forum will result into an infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pel
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
So we can't sell help or files to people, even if they ask to pay for it? I am approached often with people asking to buy code..
If they ask to buy it then it's their own problem. But there were some people cases where others took the problem off the forum to force people into buying help or files in-order to fix their problem(s) while almost all things can be found here on RZ.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is actually ridiculous, not going to lie. If someone tells someone they're going to charge someone for the fix, then that's at their own discretion, if they're not happy they can move on and find someone else. No one is forced into anything. This kills the entire point of efficient and direct support, because who wants to wait over 12 hours (timezones, keep in mind) for someone to reply back in PM for a Skype username, it especially becomes an issue when (for example) I run into an issue which needs to be amended in a timely manner, and since I have only a few hours after work each day; I don't have this huge time frame to get in contact with the person offering support. You can't nanny everything, because then there comes issues as not all new users are going to see this and it's just wasting precious moderation time, etc..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is actually ridiculous, not going to lie. If someone tells someone they're going to charge someone for the fix, then that's at their own discretion, if they're not happy they can move on and find someone else. No one is forced into anything. This kills the entire point of efficient and direct support, because who wants to wait over 12 hours (timezones, keep in mind) for someone to reply back in PM for a Skype username, it especially becomes an issue when (for example) I run into an issue which needs to be amended in a timely manner, and since I have only a few hours after work each day; I don't have this huge time frame to get in contact with the person offering support. You can't nanny everything, because then there comes issues as not all new users are going to see this and it's just wasting precious moderation time, etc..
He is saying that's their own problem if the topic starter offer money.. but it's not allowed to say. 'Hi, I can help you for money" on someones thread.

Next time, read the whole thread.

Upvote 0
Back