Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wired not working on latest retroripper's Plusemu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the 23rd February download from and wired and clothes doesn't work. Any fix?

It also appears this version has the SSO exploit that has recently been made found in some plusemu packages. Any fix for this too? Not sure why the latest plusemu from retroripper has the SSO exploit :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Psst. Don't blindly download edits, especially if the site's called RetroRipper.

You're giving not enough information on your errors though.
What does not work with the wired? Does it not open, not save, not run?
Do the clothing not show in the avatar-editor, do they show but are they blank?

And the SSO fix is somewhere around the releases section too.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe i can add some info about the wired issue because i also have this problem...

If a user add wired to his room it gives me this error in my EMU and when the user leaves his room he wont be able to go back in his room and get a black screen

11:54:38 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Instance.WiredComponent.LoadWiredBox(Item Item) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Instance\WiredComponent.cs:regel 119
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomItemHandling.LoadFurniture() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomItemHandling.cs:regel 233
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:regel 161
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:regel 419
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:regel 1175
bij Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:regel 18
bij Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:regel 154
bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:regel 65

Upvote 0
Back