Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xampp question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I am running Xampp (Yes, I know it's not safe, blah, blah - it's the only thing that works for my CMS)

Anyway, I was wondering if the MySQL Server on Xampp is "strong"? What I mean is, how many users will it hold? Yes, my database is optimized, etc.

Someone told me Xampp can only hold around 50 users before crashing, I'd like to know if that's true? And if it's true, what is not strong - the Apache on Xampp or the MySQL? If you don't know, please don't comment.

Reaction score
This is really shenanigans, don't worry about the amount of users and crashings because like i year ago i was running xampp apache & mysql and didn't have problems with 2,5K amount users, but i'll can tell you before you use it delete /webdav to keep wannabe skids away from your hotel, and use cloudflare because xampp apache is easy to Dos, DDos, whatever. And maybe its better to use MySQL server but don't worry about the amount =] I hope i helped you.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
This is really shenanigans, don't worry about the amount of users and crashings because like i year ago i was running xampp apache & mysql and didn't have problems with 2,5K amount users, but i'll can tell you before you use it delete /webdav to keep wannabe skids away from your hotel, and use cloudflare because xampp apache is easy to Dos, DDos, whatever. And maybe its better to use MySQL server but don't worry about the amount =] I hope i helped you.

I tried to use Cloudflare on my XAMPP apache but my domain won't go online. It has something blocking it. Is there a tutorial on how to use Cloudflare on XAMPP. I think I really miss something on my configuration that is why CloudFlare can't go through with my XAMPP apache.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
xampp is not fit for production

I see. I have been searching all over already but can't find any answer so I guess no one had been successful using CloudFlare with XAMPP. But anyways, is there any alternative similar to CF that can be utilize in XAMPP?

Upvote 0
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see. I have been searching all over already but can't find any answer so I guess no one had been successful using CloudFlare with XAMPP. But anyways, is there any alternative similar to CF that can be utilize in XAMPP?

Whether you use a CloudFlare protection-layer or not should in the theory not affect the behavior of XAMPP. I have successfully used XAMPP along with CloudFlare in many debugging environments for my developments before, which confirms that it should not be an issue.

Your case isn't habbo related which means members of superuser.com would be more than willing to suggest a solution for your problem. Just make sure to include enough detailed information for them to properly address your problem.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Whether you use a CloudFlare protection-layer or not should in the theory not affect the behavior of XAMPP. I have successfully used XAMPP along with CloudFlare in many debugging environments for my developments before, which confirms that it should not be an issue.

Your case isn't habbo related which means members of superuser.com would be more than willing to suggest a solution for your problem. Just make sure to include enough detailed information for them to properly address your problem.

Thank you for the information. I will address this issue to the site you gave me or maybe if you could shred me light with regards to XAMPP vs. CloudFlare then I would gladly appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i connect or set up xampp with cloudflare? is there a tutorial for this? tnx...

Upvote 0
Back