Hablush Hotel - Designed around the old-school era.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Hablush Hotel - Designed around the old-school era.



    Opened on 24 March 2017, Hablush strives to bring back the old antiquated experience, with a strict economy and weekly updates, we can guarantee your stay here will be enjoyable! Peaking over 300 users in October 2017, we're still growing strong today with over 20,000 registrations and a consistent 50+ online throughout the week.

    Hablush has a loyal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community, who play a major role in all of our decisions concerning the hotel. We're a hotel based on the communities endeavors to help us expand its appeal. We also have amazing staff members who are fully trained, meaning the hotel has active and hardworking staff members to help users like you at all times!

    The most difficult aspect of a retro is trying to be unique and stand apart from other retros, this is difficult because of the overuse of similar CMS' and emulators. We will not brag about any minor changes, but we emphasize the difference in control and the atmosphere we will offer to any new user willing to try Hablush. We offer a hotel that is completely run by the users' opinions and suggestions.

    Screenshots:




    Join now at https://hablush.com
    Last edited by li4m; 11-06-18 at 01:23 AM.


  2. #2
    Resurrected Jam32 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    JamoniaLocation
    2,456Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    You have very good potential, the way the economy is shaped looks brilliant

  3. #3
    Hablush Hotel - Designed around the old-school era. Future is online now
    SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,239Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Nicely structured advertisement. However, please note that at least one of your screenshots must show an admin character saying "Hello RaGEZONE"! I failed to find any. Considering the age of this ad, please add one such screenshot within one week, otherwise the thread will be deleted. Thanks!
    Last edited by Future; 17-07-17 at 10:25 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

  4. #4
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Nicely structured advertisement. However, please note that at least one of your screenshots must show an admin character saying "Hello RaGEZONE"! I failed to find any. Considering the age of this ad, please add one such screenshot within one week, otherwise the thread will be deleted. Thanks!
    Updated.

  5. #5
    https://zaphotel.net/ Jonteh is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    New ZealandLocation
    3,389Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Owner is well known for opening and closing multiple hotels per year. This will not be any different.
    Jonteh
    Habbo Retro Developer

    HabboFiles | Zap Hotel

  6. #6
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonteh View Post
    Owner is well known for opening and closing multiple hotels per year. This will not be any different.
    If you say so.

  7. #7
    https://zaphotel.net/ Jonteh is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    New ZealandLocation
    3,389Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Owner is also known for sending advertisers (really bad ones too):


    Get some class, bro. Advertise on a big hotel, small hotels there is no point.
    Last edited by NoBrain; 01-08-17 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Removed image containing IP addresses.
    Jonteh
    Habbo Retro Developer

    HabboFiles | Zap Hotel

  8. #8
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonteh View Post
    Owner is also known for sending advertisers (really bad ones too):

    Get some class, bro. Advertise on a big hotel, small hotels there is no point.
    "Owner is this and that" - where's your proof? I don't control what other people do. There's a ban command, use it and quit crying.

    You seem to hate on most hotels, grow up.
    Last edited by NoBrain; 01-08-17 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Removed image containing IP addresses.

  9. #9
    https://zaphotel.net/ Jonteh is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    New ZealandLocation
    3,389Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by li4m View Post
    "Owner is this and that" - where's your proof? I don't control what other people do. There's a ban command, use it and quit crying.

    You seem to hate on most hotels, grow up.
    I hate on most hotels because they never stay open. What's the point in making a retro, getting users, and then closing? I'll leave that question with you, seeing as you do it a lot.

    Owner is an average guy who can't provide a unique experience. Owner is someone who can't code anything unique. Owner is more and more. Owner is mad that owner is a bad owner.
    Jonteh
    Habbo Retro Developer

    HabboFiles | Zap Hotel

  10. #10
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy



    New peak :)

  11. #11
    Each brick, one by one. PR0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    www.Prime.sxLocation
    1,209Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Great hotel. Don't mind jonteh.. I was just reading his post and it says "not interested in Creating drama with other retros" .. kind of hypocritical. He seems jealous.

    my advice being an old timer is to make the experience fun and be creative with contests and games. Help users earn prizes.

    Also so for advertising, think outside of the box. Get some referral system going with incentivesthere was some released for ubercms in sure(since you're using butterfly I assume you're probably using ubercms, and maybe consider going to other games like maple story and whatever's and advertising there.

    Also make an account limiting feature by limiting the accounts to only one or two per IP. Or maybe if they have one account make a register script to redirect them to that gives them 0 credits for other accounts.

    good luck
    Vivid imagination is key for building a successful game!

  12. #12
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,246Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by PR0 View Post
    Great hotel. Don't mind jonteh.. I was just reading his post and it says "not interested in Creating drama with other retros" .. kind of hypocritical. He seems jealous.

    my advice being an old timer is to make the experience fun and be creative with contests and games. Help users earn prizes.

    Also so for advertising, think outside of the box. Get some referral system going with incentivesthere was some released for ubercms in sure(since you're using butterfly I assume you're probably using ubercms, and maybe consider going to other games like maple story and whatever's and advertising there.

    Also make an account limiting feature by limiting the accounts to only one or two per IP. Or maybe if they have one account make a register script to redirect them to that gives them 0 credits for other accounts.

    good luck
    Fwiw; People dont really use uber holo or php retro anymore because of the amount of exploits and its just heavily outdated overall.
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

  13. #13
    Registered MuVen is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

    Nice Holo ^^, My Firsh game is Dice 21, Win 2k Economy xD, And Lost = ^^, Good Serv Recomendate.

  14. #14
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: Hablush Hotel - Designed around the old-school era.



    To celebrate Hablush's 1st Birthday, we are releasing a balloon that has these rares inside. Test your luck and get one from the catalogue, only out for a limited time, once they are gone they are gone. Good luck!

  15. #15
    Member li4m is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: Hablush Hotel - Designed around the old-school era.

    https://hablush.com/news/162
    Check out our Easter events!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement