Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v15] Happo Hotel - Oldschool - Camera/Lido/Wobble Squabble/etc - Kepler

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
JEZrP4N - [v15] Happo Hotel - Oldschool - Camera/Lido/Wobble Squabble/etc - Kepler - RaGEZONE Forums

Introducing Happo Hotel, a v15 oldschool retro. Much like Puomi, the goal of Happo is provide the community with a consistent, stable oldschool hotel that is always accessible. Happo's backend is powered by the impressive Java-based Kepler server by Quackster

uhSRAVk - [v15] Happo Hotel - Oldschool - Camera/Lido/Wobble Squabble/etc - Kepler - RaGEZONE Forums

Happo features everything detailed in Kepler's thread, including:

• Camera
  • Lido
  • Games
    • Chess
    • Tic-tac-toe
    • Wobble Squabble
    • Battleball
  • Public rooms
  • Messenger
  • and much more..

Along with an excellent server, I've personally developed the 2003-2006 layout. It's still a WIP, so there may still be issues that need to be worked out.

I've also integrated a custom-made CMS. This CMS does not include SSO or remote-user editing, but I have developed a few neat things:
  • Voucher system
  • Custom rare system
  • News and competition management
  • Online user and current rare scripts

The backend code isn't particularly impressive, and as I said doesn't include RetroRCON, but if there's any interest I'd be glad to release the site and CMS. I'd love to see someone enhance it, although there's still a lot of work I'll be doing on.

Come join us
Happo Hotel
Happo Hotel - Where Retro Lives

Use the voucher code "welcome" to receive an additional 200 credits!
You will need to refresh the hotel after redeeming the voucher

Server location: USA

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back