Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

YoHabbo Hotel - Arcturus - Updated - HabboCMS - 24/7

Reaction score
YoHabbo Hotel

Server & Host Location: United States

YoHabbo Hotel is a new hotel. We have so much stuff to do. We have the latest furniture, The latest clothing, And we are fast and 24/7! We have been working on our hotel for a little bit and we are now ready for opening. We have a good support system, If something is wrong, Notify us. We will fix it immediately. If you have questions about ANYTHING, Just ask and we will respond immediately. We are still developing our website but you will experience absolutely NO DOWNTIME! We have a separate server for developing. We have added YoHabbo Tokens to help stabilize the economy. We have Super Rares we will be selling for Tokens. We also will be adding a radio soon so we will be looking for a DJ. We are also looking for an events manager. We have 3 official owners but 2 founders. Again, Why not come join the fun?

Below are some images of the hotel! We hope to see you there!:thumbup1:

Join Today!

PythoneX12 - YoHabbo Hotel - Arcturus - Updated - HabboCMS - 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums
PythoneX12 - YoHabbo Hotel - Arcturus - Updated - HabboCMS - 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums
Shaul Tchernichovsky poems

Join Today!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ive updated original post. We have some new updates coming. We are almost complete with the staff page, and the community page. We will be keeping everyone up to date! Thank you and hope to see you guys there! :)

Reaction score
Just going to throw my two cents in, the website is really really.. well, poop. I would recommend using something a little bit more appealing, or even just fixed up. Just all over the place in my honest opinion, and there was a massive SQL error at the top of every page on the website. (Not good practice to have SQL errors enabled for visitors, should be set to localhost only, just for security)

I'm honestly not trying to dig you here, but honestly there's really nothing special that makes this retro any better than the next. Upon inspecting the client, again, nothing special. That radio is annoying, maybe give people the option to close/hide it? Would be nice if the thread was also cleaned up a little bit, with some formatting. To be honest the sloppiness of the thread is also reflected in the quality of the site & client. If I may suggest copying Habbo's current HTML and port it over to your own, so you get a clean and more accurate replica of their current design.

If you need any assistance at all, feel free to hit me up. Good luck with this though!

Reaction score
Screenshots are fixed. Register is now fixed as well. We have had many updates lately like, Added the latest clothing and furniture. We added YoTokens as a currency. We are working on much more! But come check us out! We are always taking anybodies suggestions! Thanks guys<3

Back