Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add furni to your R63 Habbo retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there's allot of tut's on this already..But since I haven't really posted anything I thought I would make a guide on how to add furni since even with all the tutorials, People have issues with it..So i'm going to try to make this as clear as I can.
Ok so in this TUT I will be using a simple coloured dino egg.

1. Go to the forum and download the .zip file http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/sql-red-dino-egg-swfs-852400/

2. Go to your htdocs>R63>Hof_furni (Unless hof_furni is located somewhere else) And drag the swf file into the hof_furni.

3. Once you've done that Go back 1 folder, and you're back in the R63 folder, open up the text file that says "Furnidata".

4. You might be a bit overwhelmed when you go in, But this part is simple, Go all the way to the very last "]" in there.. Somewhere at the bottom, go behind the ] and press enter, Now there should be a new line with only a ] on it.

5.Open the Sql file inside the zip file named "spiro", and copy the "furnidata sql" and paste it in behind the ] in the new line and it should look a bit like this,
"["s","6553","spiro","123654","0","1","1","","Red Dragon Egg","Coded by Vrop93","","-1","-1"]]"

6. After you've done that, Go to LocalHost
But make sure you're running apache and mysql on Xampp.... And once you're in localhost, go to your hotel database, and click the sql tab. Once you've clicked that, there's a little box..Copy the "Furniture" Sql and paste it in there, and then click go..At the top it should be green and say something about your query being successful.

7. Edit your "Catalog_items" sql to be like this.. INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (1937, 'CATALOG PAGE ID', '1937', 'NAME OF FURNI IN CATALOGUE', 'AMOUNT OF CREDITS', 'AMOUNT OF PIXELS', 'HOW MUCH OF THIS FURNI YOU WANT PEOPLE TO GET WHEN THEY BUY IT [AKA bulk]');
And copy and paste it into the sql box, and click go.

8. Login to your hotel, and run these 2 commands, ":update_items" and "update_catalogue".

9. You're new egg should be on the page with the page Id you put in!

10. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FURNI (Blank box) CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND RELOAD THE HOTEL!
And for those who don't know how to clear cache in google chrome...
Click the wrench>History>Clear all history>Tick the cache box, and the cookie box>In the dropdown choose from the beginning of time>Click go>Reload your hotel, and your furni should be working fine!

I hoped this was helpful! If you like...Click like ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: (NOOB FRIENDLY) How to add furni to your R63 Habbo retro (NOOB FRIENDLY)

I could make a better tutorial with my eyes closed...

Sorry mate, this isn't 'noob' friendly, because it's not neat, and it could do with more explanation...

Reaction score

It is not easy to understand. It could way shorter:

1 Download furni package. This should contain: SWF files (this is the furni) and SQLs + Furnidata which are the database "codes" for the furniture.
2 Upload the furniture SWF files to your furniture folder. This folder contains all your furniture files. Usually called hof_furni
3 Add the furnidata line to furnidata.txt and save ofcourse! The file furnidata.txt is located in your r63 or gamedata folder. This makes the furniture have a name and description in your hotel. Without furnidata it won't work.
4 Go to you Navicat/PMA and then the right database. Insert the SQLs.

If you are interested about the SQL, if not go to 5:

furniture SQL tells what your furniture is. EG: it is a seat that has a width and length of 1 square and has a sit height of 0.6. It also tells if you can sell via marketplace or trade it.

catalogue items sql tells which furniture is located on which page. So if you have a admin page (pageID = 100) and you add a new rare with a id of 50000 the SQL will be like: furniture with id 50000 is on pageid 100 and sells for 100 coins and 20 pixels and the amount is 5.
These are just examples!

5 Run the commands :update_items and :update_catalogue when your in the hotel. This will reload the tables in your database and refreshes your catalogue.

6 Empty your cache and restart your client. No need to restart your emulator.

7 For some other emulators the SQL has to be changed to make it work cause some emulators have a different database structure.

This is way shorter and easier to understand I guess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried the best I could, Sorry. I'm kind of..Er, New to the forums and don't exactly know how to make a tut clear. Give me some tips please? Thanks.
And also, i'm trying to be the most active I can, so I can be recognized on the ragezone habbo forum, Like feedback is. :3

Last edited:
╰☆ Learning PHP
Reaction score
If i whas you do more pics like showing where somthing goes it's good but not noobfriendly:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
('92101', 'PageID', '92101', 'VCE01', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0'),
('92102', 'PageID', '92102', 'VCE02', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0'),
('92103', 'PageID', '92103', 'VCE03', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0'),
('92104', 'PageID', '92104', 'VCE04', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0');

^ where would this custom furni be found?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
('92101', 'PageID', '92101', 'VCE01', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0'),
('92102', 'PageID', '92102', 'VCE02', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0'),
('92103', 'PageID', '92103', 'VCE03', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0'),
('92104', 'PageID', '92104', 'VCE04', '1000', '0', '0', '1', '0');

^ where would this custom furni be found?

That's the SQL for the catalog_items Table. :L

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with putting a whole new catalog in like jamie turners cato release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i put this into the SQL Box: INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (1937, '100', '1937', 'Reg Drago Egg', '100', '10', '100 [AKA bulk]');, it says when i click go on the top in a red box: #1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 so can you help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '["s","6553","spiro","123654","0","1","1","","Red Dragon Egg","Coded by Vrop93","' at line 1

please help, it gives me that error

Reaction score
How can you seriously be having problems adding furni to your hotel? Its easyyy

add your swf to hof furni

add furni data to your furni data file

run the other two sqls

:update_items

:update_catalogue

clear cache? its so easy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed everything you said, cleared my cache and all that, but the furni won't load. :/ Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back