Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Quick fix achievements

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

If your an Arcturus user you might have noticed that achievements are completely broken and they are not going to be fixed for a while. So, I made a "simple" tutorial on how to disable the bug.

First off:
Go to your database and open table "achievements".

Second:
Find every achievement level with 10 or 20 (the last level of the achievement) and make them impossible to achieve. For example update: RoomDeco 341 = 9999999.

This will basically block users from achieving the last level that is broken in Arcturus.

In case all your users already have 50000 achievement score of whatever, then run this on your database:
Code:
UPDATE users_settings SET AchievementScore = '0';
Hope this helped. :thumbup1:

Credits: @The General for Arcturus obviously lol
Me for doing the stupidest quick fix possible...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

If your an Arcturus user you might have noticed that achievements are completely broken and they are not going to be fixed for a while. So, I made a "simple" tutorial on how to disable the bug.

First off:
Go to your database and open table "achievements".

Second:
Find every achievement level with 10 or 20 (the last level of the achievement) and make them impossible to achieve. For example update: RoomDeco 341 = 9999999.

This will basically block users from achieving the last level that is broken in Arcturus.

In case all your users already have 50000 achievement score of whatever, then run this on your database:
Code:
UPDATE users_settings SET AchievementScore = '0';
Hope this helped. :thumbup1:

Credits: @The General for Arcturus obviously lol
Me for doing the stupidest quick fix possible...

a query to do everything at once and not one at a time?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is fixed in 1.12.0, no point in breaking achievements anymore.

I use version 1.12.0 but the user's score does not go up, I tried with the roomdecor as specified in the guide and actually after the modification works ..

Back