Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Christmas Gift] Water Furni "Fix"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
I'd like to share a little "fix" for a old furni on habbo that a lot of users loves, the Habbo Water.
So, what i will explain here is a way to YOU create a algorithm that makes the water borders appears and disappears in a right way
Eg:

How does it works?
Unlike some special furniture, water furni doesn't needs a special composers (like gift, mannequins, group furni, etc)
The water borders are hidden and shown with 12 bits.

Why 12 bits?
Each bit represents a border ( ) of the furni. As the water furni is a 3x3 furni, it will have 12 square of borders that surround the furni ends.

The configuration of the borders can be done sending a integer with the bit configuration
Eg: 0b000000000001
The ordere of each bite related to each position is:

So, if you want, like, set the top borders hidden, you need to set the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th bits as 1.
Eg. 0b001111000000.
For to hide the bottom borders, you need to set the 1th, 2th, 3th, and 4th bits as 1.
Eg. 0b000000001111

But, How do i will make a algorithm with this?
It can be done with .
Once you got the integer with these 12 bits, turn it into a String and write on the furni extradata composer. (eg. )
Keep on mind that the furni can be always moved, by wired, player or anything, so you need to make it able to update the extradata everytime the furni is moved from a square to other.
Eg. ( )
So that's it! Good luck if you will fix water furni on your emulator :eek:tt1:

Any question pm me. (may not be fast answered)

Last edited:
Back