Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I go to localhost/houskeeping, it brings me back to localhost/me. any help?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My client is white whenever I try and go on. Can you set everything up for me? Please I have teamviewer so we can do it over there. Can you email me with your response and details of when you can help? My email is ballcheese90@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything was working fine until whenever I clicked register, it comes up with:

This web page has a redirect loop
The web page at has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

PLEASE HELP. I've got Teamviewer, Skype, MSN, anything just PLEASE help!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am busy with school right now I can help when I'm not busy though. In the meantime, google it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am busy with school right now I can help when I'm not busy though. In the meantime, google it.

Ok I understand, anyways I updated the web build and it stopped having the white screen but now when client stops loading it says: Page Not Found
We are sorry, but the page you are searching isn't found.

Try going to another page, or wait untill this page is fixed. If this problem occurs when you are visiting an existing page, try reloading the page. If this page still isn't working, try clearing you're cache.

But even after i cleared my cache and re-logged in it says the same thing??? Oh and btw the link in the browser was .

Please help if your not too busy:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i cant See Housekepping im the owner too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some error solutions are in the comments, so look through them before spamming this thread with the same question countless times.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I F****** LOVE YOU JAY! This is by far, the best, the most noob friendly and the best quality Tutorial I have ever seen. All of the tutorials that I have came passed have not worked. This worked. I even made it work for PhoenixPHP! Just download a different download of it.

Thank you! Finally some good feedback, and yes the phoenixphp I have in the downloads is pretty old and will not work so good anymore, but I cba to change the whole tutorial around. Anyway dude, That's great to hear it worked for you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8o PHP/5.3.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at localhost Port 80

PLEASE HELP... this comes up when i go onto the hotel page. Don't have a no.ip yet, i am just doing a test hotel, only using

Please help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8o PHP/5.3.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at localhost Port 80

PLEASE HELP... this comes up when i go onto the hotel page. Don't have a no.ip yet, i am just doing a test hotel, only using

Please help.

Uhh never had this error before but I heard around that this happens when the apache configuration has been modified or the CMS isn't in htdocs.

How do i download the database???

Database download link is in the thread, look under the downloads section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant see the housekeeping? but i already to at user click on my username rank : 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@JayPwnsAll, your PM Box is full, so anyway. The problem is that it keeps saying "Please choose a different name" after I enter not just one name, ANY NAME :\ It happened to my friend too, and he reloaded causing a redirect loop, I don't wanna do that!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@JayPwnsAll, your PM Box is full, so anyway. The problem is that it keeps saying "Please choose a different name" after I enter not just one name, ANY NAME :\ It happened to my friend too, and he reloaded causing a redirect loop, I don't wanna do that!

Check your database, go into the users table and see if there's actually anybody registered in there, if not I have no idea why this is happening. I never had this error before thus I can't fix it. Just do some searching and I'm sure you'll find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back