Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
have a look in releases, but this is a tutorial not a place to help you with things, if you need help post in the help section

This guy is right, I like helping you all, but I'm sort of annoyed at answering the same question over and over again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i cannot see housekeeping after i changed my rank to 7 and i also refreshed the hotel and tried clearing my browsing data. Please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, i was just curious do you have a hotel ? If So Could I Maybe Have The Adress, If Not Could you possibly make one, so that i could be owner aswell, just because my laptop wont let me download them it thinks they are virus threats. Thankyou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i cannot see housekeeping after i changed my rank to 7 and i also refreshed the hotel and tried clearing my browsing data. Please help me

Got that fixed. (new database) runs good on phoenix 3.7.1

will post it here when i'm done

rebuilding it now to run without loading stuff from the habbo sites.

(frontpage , images , css , avatars are now loading from habbo)

Greetings Franco.//

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please check past comments before you post an issue? housekeeping doesn't work, I assume this is because of the CMS, but people have said that if they tried a different database it works. So try getting a different database and it will show up maybe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new-database - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

front - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

me - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

work in progress, greetings..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please check past comments before you post an issue? housekeeping doesn't work, I assume this is because of the CMS, but people have said that if they tried a different database it works. So try getting a different database and it will show up maybe?

oh okay, thanks a lot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello JayPwnsAll, I've done all those steps perfect and it says 404 Not Found

Capture.PNG - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

If you would like to go on Team viewer with me say yes :)

Attachments

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But where in the REVCms ist the index.php to update to web-builder?

63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1210

This is not a help section and it most certainly isn't related to RevCMS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i was just curious do you have a hotel ? If So Could I Maybe Have The Adress, If Not Could you possibly make one, so that i could be owner aswell, just because my laptop wont let me download them it thinks they are virus threats. Thankyou

no there are no virus ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I Tried To Portforward With The Ports 80 - 30000 and i used a proxy to try and check to see if it was working and it said it wasn't.
This is what I put:
kj - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums
And I Also used HTTPS Server For My Game / Application Is That Right? Or Does it Have To Be HTTPS Server ( World Wide Web ) ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
white screen when i go to localhost/client...when i click "enter hotel" object not found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great tut ! all the things are working good ..... but when i create a no-ip.com domain and ask my friend to go to that , he said that the link is not working .
Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
Search on Google
i also changed the localhost to no-ip.com domain ( ) in the cms config but not work for others ( it works for me but. ) please someone help me , i will make you as a staff in my hotel i promise

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice tutprial, best i've seen so far apart from the others
However i'm new to this and i dont blame you but can u be more specific for me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have done everything you said and I clicked enter hotel, then is started loading. But it only loads 33%, What am I doing wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PhoenixPHP sucks butt, kthx.

Lol piss off, I clearly stated it had exploits and vulnerabilities and so has other retards that come to this thread saying what has already been said. I don't expect them to get big enough to be hacked, and phoenix is pretty easy therefore I picked it. Good day.

Nice tutprial, best i've seen so far apart from the others
However i'm new to this and i dont blame you but can u be more specific for me?

More specific? Which part confused you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back