Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aye duck off, this guy put hard work into this thread, and you come along and be a idiot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice fag reply, it's still a suckish CMS it's what i'm stating not only because of the exploits you Special person.

Well sorry if I was wrong but that's your opinion, other people might think differently.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This was established ages ago, nobody gives a poop lol.

Sorry but the rude words you have been using against ''Elimination'' doesn't make sense due the reason that nobody like Phoenix anymore and that's the reason why he obviously dispites PhoenixPHP and due the lack of Exploits and fugly designs now i can't say that his message was approved because he could of just say ''Well i don't like it due the fact that it's lack of Exploits and i don't really like the design'' because that wouldn't start sparkles at all, but i do give him a +rep for stating out a fact that sure is right and that's about that it's poop, although everything i can just say is ''I don't like it'' and that just like everyone says the design is very ugly and i just don't like it and the exploits are flawless and for people who do like this good luck you should try fixing all the exploits, and maybe release it with a nice and hot design but i just don't want to use this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but the rude words you have been using against ''Elimination'' doesn't make sense due the reason that nobody like Phoenix anymore and that's the reason why he obviously dispites PhoenixPHP and due the lack of Exploits and fugly designs now i can't say that his message was approved because he could of just say ''Well i don't like it due the fact that it's lack of Exploits and i don't really like the design'' because that wouldn't start sparkles at all, but i do give him a +rep for stating out a fact that sure is right and that's about that it's poop, although everything i can just say is ''I don't like it'' and that just like everyone says the design is very ugly and i just don't like it and the exploits are flawless and for people who do like this good luck you should try fixing all the exploits, and maybe release it with a nice and hot design but i just don't want to use this.

Ok, look I'm sorry if I was being rude/offensive to anybody but do you really have to say things that everybody already knows? I don't see a point. If you came to this thread to simply state "I don't like phoenix" then that is basically spam because nobody asked if you liked it or not, nobody asked for your opinion. Also you're kind of wrong because if nobody liked phoenix then nobody would follow this tutorial, and look at all the people asking for help. Again I'm sorry if I offended you, but really there's no need for people to spam this thread with useless things like "I think phoenix is poop".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You do realise that lack means a absence or something is missing and you've just stated that phoenixphp has a 'lack' of exploits, you sound clearly stupid now :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You do realise that lack means a absence or something is missing and you've just stated that phoenixphp has a 'lack' of exploits, you sound clearly stupid now :lol:

well he does have a point so what your saying now is not really true because hes not sounding stupid at all because he has a right point if you read it right and though that phoenixphp always have a lack of bad exploits but lucky that you can just fix them in a minute although other found exploits that have been found are not fixed yet nor are codes for to fix those if there where

phoenixphp is in my eyes nothing better then phoenixcf i think i rather prefer the cf although i dont know if there is exploits there and if so if they are fixable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well he does have a point so what your saying now is not really true because hes not sounding stupid at all because he has a right point if you read it right and though that phoenixphp always have a lack of bad exploits but lucky that you can just fix them in a minute although other found exploits that have been found are not fixed yet nor are codes for to fix those if there where

phoenixphp is in my eyes nothing better then phoenixcf i think i rather prefer the cf although i dont know if there is exploits there and if so if they are fixable.

He said lack, not easy to fix.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You're not really making sense now coming from the guy who unlikes everything I've only Unliked phoenix due the fact that the design sure is not nice but for people who like to edit and add nice things to it good luck i don't want people to stop using Phoenixphp because i don't like it at all, people are allowed to use it but they have to know that it has exploits and if someone's not going to tell it that it does have them i am, and sure i shouldn't of say ''Phoenix is poop'' i could of just say i don't like it because it's how i think about it but i won't make people stop using Phoenix Because Phoenix is in Coldfusion and/if it wasn't full of exploits still a good effort to use on the other side that you can fix exploits a.s.a.p

Good luck

My apologies for the rude words.

Keep on using PhoenixPHP!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're not really making sense now coming from the guy who unlikes everything I've only Unliked phoenix due the fact that the design sure is not nice but for people who like to edit and add nice things to it good luck i don't want people to stop using Phoenixphp because i don't like it at all, people are allowed to use it but they have to know that it has exploits and if someone's not going to tell it that it does have them i am, and sure i shouldn't of say ''Phoenix is poop'' i could of just say i don't like it because it's how i think about it but i won't make people stop using Phoenix Because Phoenix is in Coldfusion and/if it wasn't full of exploits still a good effort to use on the other side that you can fix exploits a.s.a.p

Good luck

He is making perfect sense. It's you that's not making sense saying that phoenix has a lack of exploits, when actually it has a whole bunch. The word lack means like somethings not there, and exploits are there, believe me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Good luck

PhoenixCF is made of ColdFusion, the one in this download is made of PHP?

{confused}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant load client, the webbuilds are updated but the client stops load on:

Sending Cache 33%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back