Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem with Phoeix Emulator, says I don't have the right framework thingy. thats by far the only problem I have. I don't know how but back the in 2007 this use to be a lot easier. I don't know why it has gotten so hard -____-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'WIN-PVOI7QDS5CE' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 15
Could not connect to server, error: Host 'WIN-PVOI7QDS5CE' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

I don't understand what that means because I'm dumb... >_> Tell me whats wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with Phoeix Emulator, says I don't have the right framework thingy. thats by far the only problem I have. I don't know how but back the in 2007 this use to be a lot easier. I don't know why it has gotten so hard -____-

Download the right framework version? GL.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'WIN-PVOI7QDS5CE' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 15
Could not connect to server, error: Host 'WIN-PVOI7QDS5CE' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

I don't understand what that means because I'm dumb... >_> Tell me whats wrong?

Change the mysql host to localhost instead of that WIN-PVO poop. It's in the configuration file for Phoenix in the event that you didn't know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a good tut,

But i wanna register, but i can't.
He say:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 15
Could not connect to server, error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What now?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a good tut,

But i wanna register, but i can't.
He say:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 15
Could not connect to server, error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What now?
Mysql password is wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay everything went well, but even after editing my rank i dont have housekeeping, help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry this is a really bad tutorial, it's not even phoenix anymore, because of the errors it's turned into Rev. I won't be helping ya'll anymore because I can't be damned. Sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem.PNG - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums i have done everything and i gave my self admin also i have fixed the SFWS, but i do not see the housekeeping i need help !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oky, i have that problem who is in ''Fuad Mujovic'' i downloaded sql database, i get it, to work, but, phoenix EMU have errors, i put in, that who is in phoenix EMU map, everything, i dont have housekeeping, and, white screens..

Sorry for my bad english im latvian ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! I have made myself admin now (rank 7) but I still don't have that housekeeping button. I have tried reloading but it still doesn't show up. :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice tutorial but i have problem with the client, whenever i open the client it shows '' Install Adobe Flash Player ''. Even tho i have the latest one. I could really use some help from you, please reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to fix the swf paths on the client.php to fix this.

bde

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry ddo not understand this part:

Find a portforwarding tutorial as i cannot write one and forward ports 80 and 30000. Okay, now go into your housekeeping and change whatever you like, like the hotel name and stuff. And change the Server IP to your ip, And change the swf's like this:
SWF Path =
SWF =
External variables =
External texts =

as in what file do i need to modify these settings

Bde

bde

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry do not understand this part:

Find a portforwarding tutorial as i cannot write one and forward ports 80 and 30000. Okay, now go into your housekeeping and change whatever you like, like the hotel name and stuff. And change the Server IP to your ip, And change the swf's like this:
SWF Path =
SWF =
External variables =
External texts =

i forwarded the ports i can reach the hotel login no idea how to enter the housekeeping section

as in what file do i need to modify these settings

Bde

WVD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have followed all the steps and the emulator starts.
But when I use the client wants is a blank page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back