Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some links are not working anymore, anyone mirroring them?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Heres another link for phpretro
PHP:
http://code.google.com/p/phoenix-php/downloads/detail?name=PhoenixPHP2.0.4.rar&can=2&q=

The real deal.
Reaction score
Someone close this thread unless the links are replaced:closedeyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hiya , great tutorial!

I got only one thing that i cant figure out.
I follow all of the steps and manege to get everything working except that i cant login to my hotel?

When i login , its fine works perfectly but i cant seem to go in the hotel. My flash player(client file) keeps saying update Shock Wave etc. I use Google CHrome , so i cant update it but with my IE i did and still i get that error. can you please help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiya , great tutorial!

I got only one thing that i cant figure out.
I follow all of the steps and manege to get everything working except that i cant login to my hotel?

When i login , its fine works perfectly but i cant seem to go in the hotel. My flash player(client file) keeps saying update Shock Wave etc. I use Google CHrome , so i cant update it but with my IE i did and still i get that error. can you please help?

That's probably a web build issue, just search a tutorial on how to update your web build. Or just use a different browser and see if that works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I just followed all your steps but there seems to be a problem when I click enter the hotel. It opens but stays blank and says on the top localhost/client.

Is really localhost the URL/link of the hotel??

Please help me!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your swfs aren't right.. Make sure all the links are correct and that you've edited external_variables.txt. And also make sure you have an updated web build, search a tutorial for updating it. Good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can my hotel be used by other persons in different countries??
I need quick reply..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I now have a NEW retro! I've been stuck with old-schools for years!

one question, how would you put XAMPP online for the public?

Thanks again!

:p::p::p::p:

The real deal.
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I now have a NEW retro! I've been stuck with old-schools for years!

one question, how would you put XAMPP online for the public?

Thanks again!

:p::p::p::p:

Host it through hamachi [crap]
Portforward [GOOD!]
Or buy a VPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plzz help me with my EMU

hey help me i get this error
"http://yabbohotel.no-ip.org/client/disconnected.php?flash_client_error"
and why is it "yabbohotel.no-ip.org" shouldn't it be "rasyo.zapto.org/client because thats my ip :)

Last edited:
The real deal.
Reaction score
Re: plzz help me with my EMU

hey help me i get this error
"http://yabbohotel.no-ip.org/client/disconnected.php?flash_client_error"
and why is it "yabbohotel.no-ip.org" shouldn't it be "rasyo.zapto.org/client because thats my ip :)

Isn't that something to do with the SWFs?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey i have Followed All Your Steps But When I Open Up The Client It Loads Half Way Then It D/c. I think its to do with the cms_settings With The cms_Url I Think it seems to go to What The Url Is set too..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah for the yohabbo thing error, just go to cms_settings and change that around to your settings. as for otherpeople using your retro public & in differant places, you must portforward. Sorry I can't write up a tutorial since I'm busy with my own hotel, but find a tutorial and forward port 80 and 30000 only. Good luck!

EDIT: Also check your external_variables.txt for any yohabbo poop in there, and just remember that all the links should be yours!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah for the yohabbo thing error, just go to cms_settings and change that around to your settings. as for otherpeople using your retro public & in differant places, you must portforward. Sorry I can't write up a tutorial since I'm busy with my own hotel, but find a tutorial and forward port 80 and 30000 only. Good luck!

EDIT: Also check your external_variables.txt for any yohabbo poop in there, and just remember that all the links should be yours!

So What Do We Set Our cms_url As...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i made this tut and when i was done i enter the hotel it loads all the way but it stays all black nothing loads up any ideas on how to fix this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i made this tut and when i was done i enter the hotel it loads all the way but it stays all black nothing loads up any ideas on how to fix this

Is your phoenix emulator running? I can't assist you with this issue that much because this hasn't really happened to me before. But I had something similar to this happen to me, and I changed swf packs and it worked. If you're using the one in the downloads section, don't bother changing the pack because I tested that recently, it all works fine. However if you aren't using the one in the downloads section, try it. It should work for you. Another thing you could also try is updating your web build, if you look around ragezone you can find a tutorial to do it. Hope I helped you, sorry if I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back