Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to your database and go to the users table on the left, check if any users are there. If not then you should change your IP address, you can do this by plugging your modem out, and then wait a couple minutes and plug it back in. If there is a registered person in the users table then try to login with that username, and whatever password you registered with the account. Or just delete the account out of the database and as I said before change your IP address and re-register. Hope this helped.

Oh. i deleted 1 user in "user"table on the php my admin. then when i registered it works! but i got another problem x_x. when i click "Enter Hotel" button... it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33" what should I do? Delete what is in Line 33?

And sorry for asking so many questions, :/:

And Thank You again in Advance. :love: :laugh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh. i deleted 1 user in "user"table on the php my admin. then when i registered it works! but i got another problem x_x. when i click "Enter Hotel" button... it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33" what should I do? Delete what is in Line 33?

And sorry for asking so many questions, :/:

And Thank You again in Advance. :love: :laugh:

That is because curl isn't enabled on XAMPP so just go to localhost/client and don't click enter hotel :) or you could go ahead and go to thehabbos_api in htdocs, and go into the configuration file, and search for curl and don't enable it, set it to 0 or whatever I can't really remember sorry :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is because curl isn't enabled on XAMPP so just go to localhost/client and don't click enter hotel :) or you could go ahead and go to thehabbos_api in htdocs, and go into the configuration file, and search for curl and don't enable it, set it to 0 or whatever I can't really remember sorry :p

Oh Okay... did that but.. when i go... it says "Invalid Request" then i click a button to proceed to the client.. but it says Object not found!

"The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
06/08/12 18:27:27
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh Okay... did that but.. when i go... it says "Invalid Request" then i click a button to proceed to the client.. but it says Object not found!

"The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
06/08/12 18:27:27
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1"

Unless you forgot to extract some files I don't have any idea why it would be saying that.
Check the whole cms is in htdocs, because if it was then you shouldn't be getting this error.
Check the link at the top of the page when you click that "proceed" button. Make sure it is localhost/client. if it's not then just go to localhost/client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

What Does This Mean, It Happens Just After I Try To Register? Also I HAve Tried To Clear Cookies Many Times!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

What Does This Mean, It Happens Just After I Try To Register? Also I HAve Tried To Clear Cookies Many Times!

I only had that problem once and after clearing all my cache/cookies it worked, so I don't know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't have the housekeping button and i changed my rank to 7?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, my client is spanish and my client comes up with adobe error.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys Do NOT Use PhoenixCF, It Will Be Hacked In Less Than A Week i Promise you, Just Use Rev Or Uber Or Something Else.

Look At The Thread I Made For More Info :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys Do NOT Use PhoenixCF, It Will Be Hacked In Less Than A Week i Promise you, Just Use Rev Or Uber Or Something Else.

Look At The Thread I Made For More Info :)

lolnub. PhoenixCF Is actually pretty secure, it's PhoenixPHP that's not safe. And they need help, they're not experienced with setting up poop like Uber or Rev.

Dude, my client is spanish and my client comes up with adobe error.....

No idea where the duck you got Spanish poop from, use the swf's in the downloads and configure the links correctly; it works fine.

i don't have the housekeping button and i changed my rank to 7?

Sooo many times... If you read the earlier posts I said everybody who gets this error needs to setup RevCMS. Check on page 6, I posted a tutorial for you all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PhoenixCF Actually Does Have One Or 2 Exploits, Its Not TOTALLY SECURE. And Giving A Tut To UberCMS Is Better, you Wont Have to Worry About Any Client Errors In Your Comments :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jay, I have a question, DO you need to extract the _MACOSX file to the Htdocs?
with the RevCMS 1.9.9.9?

thanks in advance :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stuck - How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums
help! it get's stuck on this bit any help/advice? and YES my SWF's are correct and everything, plus my emulator is running

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 106722
help! it get's stuck on this bit any help/advice? and YES my SWF's are correct and everything, plus my emulator is running

I had the error before with exactly the same client. You need to get a client file out of another cms, but make sure it's compatible, and then replace it with your client file. That's what I did and it then worked, so good luck!

PhoenixCF Actually Does Have One Or 2 Exploits, Its Not TOTALLY SECURE. And Giving A Tut To UberCMS Is Better, you Wont Have to Worry About Any Client Errors In Your Comments :)

Notice how I said PhoenixCF is PRETTY secure, not totally. Yes it may have exploits, but a lot have way, way more. By the way, you're forgetting the fact that UberCMS is for UberEMU, UberEMU is a piece of poop emulator. To be honest phoenix is the best in my eyes, and probably always will be. And to make UberCMS compatible with PhoenixEMU, you have to add new columns/tables to your database which would honestly take too long to write up. These guys don't understand, hell using XAMPP is a security risk already. But it's not like they're going to make their hotel the best and poop so much that hackers would come to hack it. I made this tutorial for people that want a small, friends-playing retro. That's it. PhoenixPHP is the most simple. By the way, I always am up to help noobs. It's in my blood :p.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello this tutorial is great, but my sister has changed the administrative password and I can't download anything I was wondering if you could help me? if you can send me a email at SilentOrchestra@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, you only need to if you have a Mac.
Oh... Okay... i just extract the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 but client is not working... I extract ALL the files inside of RevCMS 1.9.9.9 except for _MACOSX but client still not working and I dont have a Staff Page on the Homepage

:sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh... Okay... i just extract the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 but client is not working... I extract ALL the files inside of RevCMS 1.9.9.9 except for _MACOSX but client still not working and I dont have a Staff Page on the Homepage

:sleep:

Update your web build. Find a tutorial on how to do it or ask me to make one if you can't find a good one. Also make sure all your SWF paths/links are correct and that you've edited external_variables. Oh, also, portforward to make this all work correctly as the tutorial assumes you have forwarded those ports (80 and 30000). And RevCMS has no staff page, you can however add one yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have done everything right on my hotel,l've had people look at my swfs, and everything, theres not mistakes, ive done all portforwarding, i bought my phoenix licence, and it keeps saying the connections dropped, and my hotel loads to the end, then reverts me back to my homepage. any help will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back