Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone PM me if you can help me with my habbo retro in any way. (MSN TeamViewer ect.)

The real deal.
Reaction score
Good tutorial, and for the people that cannot set this up -Use the help section- Instead of spamming this thread with questions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wats the problem with this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wats the problem with this?

If you use UberCMS you need an Uber database, you clearly don't have one. Create the tables/columns you need for UberCMS, for that error it looks like you're missing a column somewhere. I'm not too experienced with this stuff, so I can't help you much. But yeah if you want UberCMS you need the tables/columns necessary for it.

Edit:

Open your database, run this sql code in the sql tab:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `ranks` ADD `prefix` INT NOT NULL

If that is wrong don't blame me, I'm not experienced with this stuff.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The link for Phoenix Emulator 3.7.1 isnt working.

Possible to update it? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link for Phoenix Emulator 3.7.1 isnt working.

Possible to update it? :)

? No mate, it is working for me.

Edit:

Never mind, it has been re-uploaded.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
JayPwnsAll what is your msn? add me -- stars123_princess@hotmail.com need to talk to you please

uhmm i tought creating a retro isn't free it's paid.. is your tutorial free and can be used by others in different countries?

how to setup RevCMS please answers....i need it......i love your tut the best ever.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
JayPwnsAll what is your msn? add me -- stars123_princess@hotmail.com need to talk to you please

uhmm i tought creating a retro isn't free it's paid.. is your tutorial free and can be used by others in different countries?

how to setup RevCMS please answers....i need it......i love your tut the best ever.

Well I added you, and RevCMS is pretty simple to set up all you need to do is instead of PhoenixPHP, use that. It has a different configuration though so you will have to do it a tiny bit differently. I am actually currently a bit busy but I will write you up a tutorial later on how to set it up :). And yes, My tutorial is free. It uses cracked phoenix, not paid. It can also be used by others in different countries, glad you liked my tutorial!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
JayPwnsAll can you help me with my hotel
teamvieuwer
id :559 616 957
pw:1b6hm7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Jay why i can't see my HouseKeeping?

JayPwnsAll why i dont see my housekeeping?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i make my rank to 7 but i can't even see it

and where did it place? i show picture ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!
Everything goes right before that housekeeping. I put my rank to 7, and i reload page, no housekeeping. If i don't have it, where i can download it? Like, i download it, Import in PHPMyAdmin, etc. But where i can get it/ can you solve the problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everybody who cannot see housekeeping, this is the CMS's fault. You need to get another one. I recommend RevCMS, I have a link for it in the tutorial. To set it up, delete every file from htdocs, extract it in there, go to app/management/config and edit all of that file. If you still need help just ask.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i Need Help Setting the RevCMS please ill just pm my teamviewer id and password

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wHY I cant register ???

Put in your password, and again the name of your database (phoenixdb). Then go to RaGEZONE . Now register and then go to

??

I want register but when i put my username it say:

amar99 is not available
Please choose a different name.

And i also try many other username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back