Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done everything right on my hotel,l've had people look at my swfs, and everything, theres not mistakes, ive done all portforwarding, i bought my phoenix licence, and it keeps saying the connections dropped, and my hotel loads to the end, then reverts me back to my homepage. any help will be appreciated.

Let me take a look at your emulator and database, I fixed this error many times before but it sort of depends on what's wrong, there are more than just one thing that can cause this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my client keeps reloading itself. :/

anyone would kindly help me? :X
i'm just making a localhost server, doing something for the last time and then i'll be out of habbo.

edit: been trying for 3 hours lol. i can't download the swf pack. :/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my client keeps reloading itself. :/

anyone would kindly help me? :X
i'm just making a localhost server, doing something for the last time and then i'll be out of habbo.

edit: been trying for 3 hours lol. i can't download the swf pack. :/

What's your email I can help on MSN.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Add my msn!: Konodomonster@hotmil.com , the problem is: I open client, loads fully, at 100% it shows a picture of the hotel, then it goes boom and it disconnects! Please help me!!!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys really shouldn't use PhoenixPHP. xD

The moment someone with an SQLi tool finds your hotel, BOOM. :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in G:\dominik\Habbo Retro\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host
help please

Reaction score
Learn grammar punt :)

if you's need help add my email; gangsterino08@hotmail.com

I already told them to setup RevCMS, so duck off with your PhoenixPHP poop lolol.

I know grammar "punt" and probably a lot of things you don't.
So why don't you take you're crappy tutorial, you're crappy cms, you're crappy avatar, you're crappy posts and you're crappy ego - and shove it up you're wide-spread idiot.
Also, "If you's need help add my email;" - Look who needs to learn grammar.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know grammar "punt" and probably a lot of things you don't.
So why don't you take you're crappy tutorial, you're crappy cms, you're crappy avatar, you're crappy posts and you're crappy ego - and shove it up you're wide-spread idiot.
Also, "If you's need help add my email;" - Look who needs to learn grammar.

BIGGEST DUMB butt RIGHT HERE. ROFL You just said you know grammar, yet that whole sentence is wrong. Here's what you were saying: Take you are crappy tutorial, take you are crappy cms, you are crappy avatar, you are crappy posts, and you are crappy ego, and shove it up you are butt. Just wonderful grammar, mate. By the way, I admit that was a mistake what I said, I should have said: If any of you need help add my email.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny how I'm not getting any of your invites, check my email is right please?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My personal oppinion is, almost nobody likes PhoenixPHP because of the lack of exploits, and some exploits are fixable, and some ar not, thats the whole problem, so when your a good coder then i preffer you this tutorial, and fix it yourself but for myself i'd rather preffer something else.

Reaction score
My personal oppinion is, almost nobody likes PhoenixPHP because of the lack of exploits, and some exploits are fixable, and some ar not, thats the whole problem, so when your a good coder then i preffer you this tutorial, and fix it yourself but for myself i'd rather preffer something else.

First of all, this cms does not lack exploits.. its full of them. They are fixable, all of them are. You just need brains, talent and a good attention span.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep Geting this error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_REQUIRE_ONCE in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back