Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help!!!!!
when i try to resigster in my hotel, theres a column that says: security key - what is that and what do i do????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thxs jay,but im not a noob.

another problem:when i try to enter and i put in this 4 number code:1337(i also tryed 1234),goes to a page that just says:
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thxs jay,but im not a noob.

another problem:when i try to enter and i put in this 4 number code:1337(i also tryed 1234),goes to a page that just says:
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Go to phpmyadmin and select your database, then select the sql tab at the top of the screen. In the box that comes up copy/paste this:

ALTER TABLE 'users' ADD 'seckey' VARCHAR(999)

and then press go at the bottom. After you done that just re-register, should work fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My client is still white, I have changed the vars, web build and still no change, do I need new SMFs? If so, do you have any?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now when i try to put in:ALTER TABLE 'users' ADD 'seckey' VARCHAR(999) - this comes up:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''users' ADD 'seckey' VARCHAR(999)' at line 1

oh,no matter now,it worked,thxs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is still white, I have changed the vars, web build and still no change, do I need new SMFs? If so, do you have any?

Omfg, seriously? go to the help section or read the comments. THERE IS AN SWF PACK IN THE DOWNLOADS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heres a few problems ive found:
when i try to enter:Last 50 VIP purchases - it comes up with a page that says this:Fatal error:
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 55
- So i went to class.html.php and on page 55 it says this: $this->getHK('404'); - what do i do?

and when i try to enter the hotel when ive finished the tutorial,it comes up with a page that says this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33 - so i went to class.validate.php and on line 33 it says this:$ch = curl_init($url); - what do i do?

(i used revCMS 1.9.9.9 and all the other downloads)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
heres a few problems ive found:
when i try to enter:Last 50 VIP purchases - it comes up with a page that says this:Fatal error:
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 55
- So i went to class.html.php and on page 55 it says this: $this->getHK('404'); - what do i do?

and when i try to enter the hotel when ive finished the tutorial,it comes up with a page that says this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33 - so i went to class.validate.php and on line 33 it says this:$ch = curl_init($url); - what do i do?

(i used revCMS 1.9.9.9 and all the other downloads)

Yeah, RevCMS's housekeeping is pretty poop. You can change the allowed bytes by going to XAMPP's php configuration, but that's too hard to explain and I can't be fucked. And for the client error you haven't set curl to 0 in thehabbos voting config, so just go to yourlink/client for now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just did this and im kinda stuck on housekeeping part because i got donw registering the account and did change my user to a 7 but when i refresh the homepage, then it wont show the housekeeping please help!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just did this and im kinda stuck on housekeeping part because i got donw registering the account and did change my user to a 7 but when i refresh the homepage, then it wont show the housekeeping please help!!!!!

I'm no longer supporting people with this problem as I have said before, set up RevCMS.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed your instructions for the RevCMS and now im getting this:

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

ok, i fixed my other error. now im getting this when i open the client/hotel:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
06/28/12 09:05:09
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed your instructions for the RevCMS and now im getting this:

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

ok, i fixed my other error. now im getting this when i open the client/hotel:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
06/28/12 09:05:09
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8

Just go to localhost/client because if you haven't set up voting then the enter hotel button won't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I set my rank to 7 but I can't find housekeeping... plz help
:glare: Revcms maybe???

If i dont use the revcms then i cant see housekeeping.
Now i dont like the look of revcms but i do like it from phoenix
Can u make HK working on the phoenix one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back