Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Biggest tip I can give starters don't use PHOENIXPHP AS A CMS!

I set my rank to 7 but I can't find housekeeping... plz help

Run install.php. How?

yoursite.com/install.php

Reaction score
Hello,
Before I begin, I'm from Germany and use a translator, do not be angry about my English :)

My problem:
Where can I change these things, or rather what I have to do there exactly?

"And change the swf's like this:
SWF Path = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata
SWF = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata / Habbo.swf
External variable = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata / external_variables.txt
External texts = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata / external_flash_texts.txt "

Next problem, when I create a new account and give them the rank of 7, I see no housekeeping. I have searched everywhere then, no chance!

Next problem if I do I change the code from the client in the client see himself no longer. But if I sat back against the progress bar moves to 33% and then it stays that way. The emulator is all right so far.

Everything else is done, but only the things that bring me into despair, a German needs help. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tutorial, but I would strongly suggest RevCMS or Uber 2.0.
As PhoenixPHP is way unsafe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow can everybody stop about "PhoenixPHP is unsecure" seriously, I Ducking know. You don't have to repeat yourself over and over, I have told them to set up Rev already. By the way, XAMPP in all is a security risk anyway so why are you just focusing on PhoenixPHP and not XAMPP? Just shut up..

EDIT: Use RevCMS, Find out how to set it up on like page 6 of the comments. I explain to you how you do it. This CMS no longer works and is outdated, but I can't change the tutorial it's too much work and I'm busy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so close! I've got everything except when I click on enter hotel, it's a blank white page trying to connect to localhost/client. Why is that blank?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now with RevCMS it's simply stating

Code:
[*]Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 22

Any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so close! I've got everything except when I click on enter hotel, it's a blank white page trying to connect to localhost/client. Why is that blank?

Using RevCMS or PhoenixPHP? Either way, just check all your SWF links/paths are correct (they're also case sensitive) and if still not working update your web build :p

Now with RevCMS it's simply stating

Code:
[*]Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 22

Any ideas?

Check on line 22 to see if there's anything that may be wrong/out of place. I don't really know how to fix this seeing as how I've never had this error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive set up revcms but i can't register i keep getting this come up

Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

plz help thanx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello and thanks for the nice tut but i cant seem to get the housekeeping up on the homepage ive changed rank to 7 but its not coming up

MY BAD I JUST NOTICED THE PROBLEM SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive set up revcms but i can't register i keep getting this come up

Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

plz help thanx

Mate I told you to run this SQL command;

ALTER TABLE 'users' ADD 'seckey' VARCHAR(999)

go into your database and click the sql tab then copy/paste that in there and click go.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aye, its a very nice tutorial. The only thing im having trouble with is when i go to the localhost (ive set up everything) where you say to register, I get the 404 Not found error, and that Content.php is missing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanx for the help :)

i changed my rank to 7 and still can't see housekeeping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanx for the help :)

i changed my rank to 7 and still can't see housekeeping

Same for me man, if you cant see the housekeeping just like me then u have a problem because we cant change the variables and swf paths:blink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aye, its a very nice tutorial. The only thing im having trouble with is when i go to the localhost (ive set up everything) where you say to register, I get the 404 Not found error, and that Content.php is missing..

If you did everything right then I can't really see why this error would be happening and I've never had it so I don't know how to fix this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also got a blank client page , i sended u msn request.
Ill be happy if you could help me
And btw im using hamachi:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The SQL of the Emulator don't work 100%
One of the bugs is that there is no Housekeeping.
So you should best use the sql.SQL file that you downloaded before.
That is a version with housekeeping :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I really need help with Setting Emulator up , i can't , with nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys listen to my bro, he is specificly telling you to download RevCMS. it is much easier and also easy to setup. i recommend it personaly because you can make it look pretty sick. If you have any problems let alone please google them, im pretty sure they have a few tuts on how to fix problems Thankz -xTacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back