Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix interaction camera (arcturus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bros,
I was in trouble with a camera, so I bought it, it was sent to the inventory, when I opened the window I automatically took a dc. So I found the solution, running 100%

How to Fix the Camera (Arcturus):

Go to your database, look for the items_base table, search id for camera "4590", and edit the same is in the image below:

OBS: Sorry, my english, I used google translate, I hope it helps.I use arcturus 1.16.0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmm ok, i fixed and working 100% no bugs for me. I waiting next update arcturus =D 1.17.0 gogo haha!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmm ok, i fixed and working 100% no bugs for me. I waiting next update arcturus =D 1.17.0 gogo haha!
U only need to change interaction counts to 0 and rename the interaction type to external_image_wallitem or anything u want, is like a bypass because the interaction is broken.

Back