Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A Habbo Retro Non-Hamachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Its Taz Here, Ill will tell you how to make a Old School Habbo Retro! This will tell you how to customize your habbo retro and much more! AND HAMACHI WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS VIDEO!

1. First Choose A Website Builder (I Recommend Moonfruit if you want to put anything where you want)

2. Then Get A Loader From Here, And When It says Your Ip Address Write Your Ip Address You Can Find That At Whatsmyip.net And On Your Port Type In 90

3. Publish Your Site

4. Click Start On Your PC Or Labtop On The Bottom Left Hand Corner, Click Run, Then Type CMD and Click Ok, It Should On On A Black Screen C:/Documents and Settings\Username>, So Write ipconfig right next to it like this, C:/Documents and Settings\Username>ipconfig, Then Click Enter.

5. You will alot of ports but what you look for is the "Default Gateway" Type That In To Your URL.

6. It Says Type In Your Username And Password, If Your On Linksys It Would Be Username: Admin Password: Admin, If Your Running On Something Else Look It Up Yourself Because Theres many Usernames And Passwords.

7. Look For Something Called "Applications And Gaming" Or Gaming, You Should See Blank Boxes, On Applications Write "Retro" On Start Write "90" On End Write "90" On Protocol Put "Both" Then IP Address You Shouldent Have Exit The CMD So if You Look For IPv4 Address Or Ip Address, Enter The LAST 3 Numbers Of The IP and Put Those Last 3 Numbers On The IP Address On The Default Gateway Site.

8. Now Open up Bloodline 3 And Do Whatever You Want For Your Hotel!

Thanks! Any Problems Message Me At TJTasman00@yahoo.com! :thumbup:

Wanna See My Hotel? [getting a loader] and [getting a custom domain]

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its My First Post, And Dont Comment if you dont have nothing to statement about

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use TL-MR3220 router...Can you make a [TUT] about using TL-MR3220 Router to make habbo retro!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I use TL-MR3220 router...Can you make a [TUT] about using TL-MR3220 Router to make habbo retro!

To find your router ports use . No one will make a tutorial just for your router type they're thousands of routers. Why do you think you deserve special treatment? Maybe you happen to be special? I doubt it.

The router ports are almost the same on 90% of routers.

Ports:

Emu: 30000,30001

CMS: 80, 3306(Wouldn't recommend 3306 cuz that gives access to the phpmyadmin log in.)

Have a great day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phoenix Go to portforward.com or search on net, Port forwarding is a matter of joke in v18 you can try a vps hosted r63
try frost with phoenix i wouldn't recommend a cracked version but any shall do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back