Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a habbo retro hotel 2013 NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome to my tutorial

Downloads

Notepad ++

Winrar archiver

Xampp 1.7.3

No-IP.com DNS client

Phoenix 3.7.1

RevCMS 1.9.9.9

Create a new folder and call it "Habbo Retro" and extract everything inside it.
________________________________________________________________________________

Step 1: Once xampp downloaded and installed open up ( Control Panel ) and start running MySQL & Apache.

Xam - How to make a habbo retro hotel 2013 NEW - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2: When you started running MySQL & Apache go to
and choose you're language.

2-1-2013 3-21-21 AM - How to make a habbo retro hotel 2013 NEW - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3: Go to security.

2-1-2013 3-21-21 AM - How to make a habbo retro hotel 2013 NEW - RaGEZONE Forums

And set a password and remember it because you're gonna use it a lot :)

Step 4: Once you've done that go to then go to database and create a new one call it ' Phoenix ' or whatever you want to name it.

Step 5: Go to ' Import ' then click 'Choose file' and select the 'Phoenix 3.7.1 DB' file located in the Phoenix 3.7.1 file then click go.

Step 6: Once the sql database file uploaded, your database called 'phoenix" should have these tables in it.

Beren - How to make a habbo retro hotel 2013 NEW - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 7: Now go to your RevCMS 1.9.9.9 file and go to App > Management > and right click the config.php file and click on Edit with notepad++

Step 8: Now edit your own details

Code:
<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
*	MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host - Localhost, Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //Phpmyadmin username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]root[/COLOR]'; //Phpmyadmin password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]del_revcms[/COLOR]'; //Phpmyadmin database name

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
*	Hotel management  - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]localhost[/COLOR]'; //Localhost, Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]http://localhost[/COLOR]'; //URL to your hotel, does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]RevCMS 1.9.9.9[/COLOR]'; // Your Hotel's Name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]Swf Pack & CMS pack by Delirious[/COLOR]'; //Hotel's description 

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]delirious_gaming@hotmail.com[/COLOR]'; //Email for users to submit help requests to

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //false for no maintenance mode & true for maintenance mode

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Starting motto for new users

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = [COLOR="#FF0000"]0[/COLOR]; //How many coins new users get

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = [COLOR="#FF0000"]0[/COLOR]; //How many pixels new users get

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = '-'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/527'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_variables.txt'; //External Vars [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts'; //External Flash Texts [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://localhost/r63/productdata.txt'; //Product Data [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://localhost/r63/furnidata.txt'; //Furni Data [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://localhost/r63/swf'; //SWF Folder [Don't edit]

/*
*	Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Mango'

/*
*	Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'Kryptos';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Kryptos'; 

/*
*	Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
*	Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]TwitterAccount[/COLOR]'; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = '[COLOR="#FF0000"]FacebookAccount[/COLOR]'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

Step 8: Go to your start menu and search for a program called 'Run'

Step 9: Now, when Run comes up, search %Appdata%

Step 10: Now, search for "Xampp folder" in the top right corner and select what comes up on my search.

Code:
[IMG]http://uploadir.com/u/z58ku1[/IMG]

Step 11: Go to control panel then click on explore and choose htdocs file and delete everything inside it, Then paste the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 documents.

Step 12: Now lets set up our Phoenix Emulator :)

go to Phoenix 3.7.1 folder and open up the config and edit it with notepad++

Only edit what's in red :-

Code:
## Free Phoenix 3.7.1 13800 c2.1 System Configuration File

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=Delirious
password=pack

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=[COLOR="#FF0000"]Localhost[/COLOR] - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=[COLOR="#FF0000"]root[/COLOR]
db.name=[COLOR="#FF0000"]db name[/COLOR]

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=[COLOR="#FF0000"]127.0.0.1[/COLOR] - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=[COLOR="#FF0000"]127.0.0.1[/COLOR] - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=[COLOR="#FF0000"]127.0.0.1[/COLOR] - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

Step 13: Test your emulator if it works or not if its not then there is something wrong with your details.

Step 14: Now, you just need to set up your no-ip.com dns for your domain.
Once you've downloaded the no-ip client and registered, go to 'Hosts/Redirects' and create a host with the IP as your Hamachi's IP, VPS's IP, or Dedicated Server's IP and the domain name also.

Code:
[IMG]http://uploadir.com/u/2do6ho[/IMG]
Then scroll down and click create host.

Step 15:

Client url is

Clicking enter hotel will redirect you to thehabbos api, just go to

Example:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah ^^ i 4got to put this step >.< Thanks ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

great tutorial, indeed very noob friendly. Thanks. Had problems with registering, but could fix it due to the fix another user posted. I have yet another problem though which I cannot solve, tried googling, but didn't come up with anything.

The issue is, after I'm logged in into an account and click "Enter 'Hotel' for the fun to begin" I get redirected to localhost/api.php, which results in a 404 Error. I'd highly appreciate it if anyone could help out here, thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

great tutorial, indeed very noob friendly. Thanks. Had problems with registering, but could fix it due to the fix another user posted. I have yet another problem though which I cannot solve, tried googling, but didn't come up with anything.

The issue is, after I'm logged in into an account and click "Enter 'Hotel' for the fun to begin" I get redirected to localhost/api.php, which results in a 404 Error. I'd highly appreciate it if anyone could help out here, thanks in advance.

You need to add the API from your topsite account if you have one. Otherwise edit the redirection either in the client file or me file (not sure which actually redirects).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a topsite account, don't even know what you really talking about to be honest. Just editing the redirect out seems kinda.... retarded? I can't just remove the redirection, the game/cms itself probably will require it...

e: Tried it now, obviously didn't work. I probably do need some .api file, how else is the game supposed to work, just can't find one. Have been googling like a damn maniac.

Still, thanks for the reply, I appreciate the will. Hope someone else can actually help out though.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me, i did everything the tutorial said
i have been looking for 5 hours for a solution on the internet and i can't find a solution
The only problem i have, the SWF doesnt load and it good to the disconnect page

please add me on skype: pc5legend2

Thanks in advance to the persone who helps me

E: I got it fixed with the webbuild but now it loads and then it goes to black screen D:

I don't have a topsite account, don't even know what you really talking about to be honest. Just editing the redirect out seems kinda.... retarded? I can't just remove the redirection, the game/cms itself probably will require it...

e: Tried it now, obviously didn't work. I probably do need some .api file, how else is the game supposed to work, just can't find one. Have been googling like a damn maniac.

Still, thanks for the reply, I appreciate the will. Hope someone else can actually help out though.

I had that problem too

go to: app/tpl/skins/[theme] with fole explorer open the file called me.php with notepad++ and search for the line:
<center><a href="api.php" onclick="mango.client.popup(); return false;">Enter {hotelName} for the fun to begin!</a></center>
and edit "api.php" to "client"

Now reload ur page and it should go to the client

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This makes me chuckle a little.

Given the circumstances that everyone in the "Habbo" community is in. This is probably the most perfect time to be creating an emulator or hotel. I don't mean to be the party pooper, but it made me chuckle a tad.

However, I am here to congratulate you and wish you a merry time on your future endeavours with Sulake and hope that your dreams of creating a Habbo Retro are being fulfilled and your hopes and goals are reached.

<?php
die();
?>

Reaction score
what am i gonna put in here?? my ip address? reply asap please.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host - Localhost, Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = 'localhost'; //Localhost, Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = 'http://localhost'; //URL to your hotel, does not end with a "/"

It clearly says...

'Localhost,Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP'

Is it really that hard to read?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This just disconnects when I try to play also the SWF doesnt seem to load right (its height is set to 100% however it only loads 150px tall)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
How is this new for 2013? You copied someone else tut, i saw this april last year with the exact screenshots.

He copied my whole tut and put the smallest edits to it, all the screenshots and the structure is mine. about 99% mine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got Host: (My PC's Name) is not allowed to connect to this mysql server. I looked over the config.conf but it is edited correctly. Not too sure what the problem is. :s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got Host: (My PC's Name) is not allowed to connect to this mysql server. I looked over the config.conf but it is edited correctly. Not too sure what the problem is. :s

Make sure you login as an Administrator and right click the Xampp and click Run as administrator. It's a permissions issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found out the problem but thanks for the reply. I also got this error when going to : MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back