Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboApi CMS | How to install | PC-VPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nIQ5Vv7 - HabboApi CMS | How to install | PC-VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Good evening, I myself have encountered problems with the installation of HabboApi.I do this tutorial for all those people who have problems with the installationor do not know how to do it.
The tutorial will be divided by:
#1 Download

#2 Installation Program

#3 Installation CMS

#1 Download
Let's start with the downloads, I leave you a list below with everything you need!
HabboAPI CMS

#2 Installation
Ok, Now install all the programs you've just downloaded![highlight](I suggest you install for the first time the .NET Framework because after the installation you have to restart your vps / pc)[/highlight]
All installations should be basic installations, just go on, on, on, etc. .. [highlight]except for MySQL & HeidiSQL[/highlight] follow this little guide on installing these two programs!

HeidiSQL
When you reach the final part of the installation, a screen like this will appear. remove all the check from the boxes, except on the first .. as in pictures!
v20XLMU - HabboApi CMS | How to install | PC-VPS - RaGEZONE Forums
MySQL Server
We start the installer and accept the terms, when it asks us to select the type of installation, we select Server Only, as in the image
0ETYwBl - HabboApi CMS | How to install | PC-VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

in Chech requirements, we select the only available item
MLtS87r - HabboApi CMS | How to install | PC-VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok, at this point it is just to always select the only entry and then next.
..When we get to this page, we need to select the Server Machine entry
dZ0mm7 - HabboApi CMS | How to install | PC-VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok, after this screen, you should put your password for "root"
after the screen where you enter the password, always click on next until it asks you to press on execute.
Ok, at this point open HeidiSQL, Connect by entering the password chosen previously, create a new database and import the database of [highlight]HabboAPI and that of ArcturusEmulator.[/highlight]
After importing both databases, go to the HabboAPI folder (it must have this name by default) and open the config.json filechange all data in it with your data!

#3 Installation CMS
Open the command prompt and go to our HabboAPI folder to start all the necessary installations. (I recommend you install it on your desktop for convenience)so let's start the command
Code:
CD Desktop
after entering the dekstop we look for the folder, to do it execute this command!
Code:
cd habboapi
When we are in habboapi you have to start the installation, to do so use this command
Code:
npm install -g babel-cli@6.26.0 gulp@3.9.1
when it is finished, write and start this command
Code:
npm install
if it tells you that there is an error, ignore it is normal!
close the cmd. now go to the habboapi folder and run the "start.bat" filefinally it also starts "build-complete.bat" which is always in the habboapi folder. (This operation may take time, do not worry.)

if you have configured everything well, connecting to your HabboAPI site should work!

THANKS TO : billsonnn TO HELP ME, AND TO HAVE CREATED HABBO API.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great tutorial, a couple things I would like to add.

.NET Framework 4.5.2 is a dependency for MySQL server, not HabboAPI / Node itself, and your system may already have this installed.

Notepad++ & WinRAR are optional. HabboAPI is a .zip which Windows can handle without any external program, and Notepad ++ is just a general text editor, I use Visual Code Studio myself.

HeidiSQL is also optional, maybe you use another program for MySQL management. It also isn't necessary to uncheck the boxes during install, completely up to you.

"if it tells you that there is an error, ignore it is normal!" It is normal, but only for WARNINGS if there is an error something else is happening and that could be a problem. Remember to run command prompt in Administrator Mode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great tutorial, a couple things I would like to add.

.NET Framework 4.5.2 is a dependency for MySQL server, not HabboAPI / Node itself, and your system may already have this installed.

Notepad++ & WinRAR are optional. HabboAPI is a .zip which Windows can handle without any external program, and Notepad ++ is just a general text editor, I use Visual Code Studio myself.

HeidiSQL is also optional, maybe you use another program for MySQL management. It also isn't necessary to uncheck the boxes during install, completely up to you.

"if it tells you that there is an error, ignore it is normal!" It is normal, but only for WARNINGS if there is an error something else is happening and that could be a problem. Remember to run command prompt in Administrator Mode

Yep, I have explained in a general way, obviously text editors and HeidiSQL can be changed, I use navicat!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What an great tutorial! It helped me out so much :w00t:!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Giving timestamp error when i run sql in heidi or navi!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you do a linux vps installation tutorial, out of my interest?

Back