Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make Legendary Bird Thrones Furni

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to make thrones yourself on furnibuilder.eu:

- Go to add furniture
- Fill in furniture name
- Change rotations to 4
- Add a layer
- Press create
- Go to layer manager and put z-index to 30 for layer 2 (so the arm part and back part will be over your character while sitting in it)
- Go to image manager
- Put image 4 (see image below) in Activation 0 layer 1 image 1 rotation 0
- Put image 1 (see image below) in Activation 0 layer 1 image 2 rotation 2
- Put image 2 (see image below) in Activation 0 layer 2 image 1 rotation 0
- Put image 3 (see image below) in Activation 0 layer 2 image 2 rotation 2
- Optionally choose an icon/shadow to upload
- Press upload images
- Go to image positioning and fix the X and Y of the images
- Press save changes at the top
- Optionally press Preview to see a nice preview
- Press download
- Done

sUP3jhE - How to make Legendary Bird Thrones Furni - RaGEZONE Forums

All credits to KugaTog for the throne images.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] How to make Legendary Bird Thrones Furni

Credits to me for design? lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is an old topic, but would anyone really want such a chair?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Articuno first appeared in , where was trying to capture it at . Sensing Team Rocket, Articuno covered itself in a shield of ice, immobilizing itself. and battled each other, each trying to capture the Freeze Pokémon. Red quickly started to lose the fight as his was forced to relive some painful memories of his experimentation at the hands of Team Rocket, causing him to loss control. Seizing the moment, Harry had his attack Gyara, trying to finish the fight before Articuno would break itself out of the ice. However, Articuno freed itself from the ice while the battle was still going on and begun to flee from Team Rocket, firing off attacks to keep them at bay. Seeing Red struggling against Muk, Articuno fired off a powerful , ignoring all of Red's and freezing Muk in a block of ice. However, defending Red caused Articuno to use up an extreme amount of energy, allowing Team Rocket to capture it soon after. In , it was revealed to have been given to .

Articuno was later used by Koga in in his fight against Red and at the Articuno started the fight with a powerful Blizzard against Blue, followed up by an . Koga then revealsed that Articuno is under his complete control thanks to his . Articuno continued its assault, freezing the majority of the room, along with Red and Blue. Thinking the battle was done, Koga let his guard down, and was surprised to see that Red and Blue were already unfrozen thanks to heating up the room from the outside. Koga was then defeated by a combination attack from and .
In , Articuno was called upon by and was soon after fused with and due to 's use of the Badge Energy Amplifier, using Red's as a power source. The three birds were soon separated by a combined attack from , Blue's Charizard, and . After being separated, Articuno was back into the wild.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I hate birds and everything connected with them. For 10 years I have been building myself a holiday home. It was finished last year and we had a great time there. This year I decided to go there to prepare him for the new summer and faced a very big problem. The entire roof of my house was filled with bird nests and many of the boards were in poor condition from the weight these birds created. The roof was very expensive and I was very angry. I immediately contacted a to fix this problem. Fortunately, they helped to restore the roof to its original condition. I will definitely set traps so as not to repeat a similar situation.

Last edited:
Back