Hello Its Taz Here, Ill will tell you how to make a Old School Habbo Retro! This will tell you how to customize your habbo retro and much more! AND HAMACHI WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS VIDEO!
1. First Choose A Website Builder (I Recommend Moonfruit if you want to put anything where you want)
2. Then Get A Loader From Here, And When It says Your Ip Address Write Your Ip Address You Can Find That At Whatsmyip.net And On Your Port Type In 90 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
3. Publish Your Site
4. Click Start On Your PC Or Labtop On The Bottom Left Hand Corner, Click Run, Then Type CMD and Click Ok, It Should On On A Black Screen C:/Documents and Settings\Username>, So Write ipconfig right next to it like this, C:/Documents and Settings\Username>ipconfig, Then Click Enter.
5. You will alot of ports but what you look for is the "Default Gateway" Type That In To Your URL.
6. It Says Type In Your Username And Password, If Your On Linksys It Would Be Username: Admin Password: Admin, If Your Running On Something Else Look It Up Yourself Because Theres many Usernames And Passwords.
7. Look For Something Called "Applications And Gaming" Or Gaming, You Should See Blank Boxes, On Applications Write "Retro" On Start Write "90" On End Write "90" On Protocol Put "Both" Then IP Address You Shouldent Have Exit The CMD So if You Look For IPv4 Address Or Ip Address, Enter The LAST 3 Numbers Of The IP and Put Those Last 3 Numbers On The IP Address On The Default Gateway Site.
8. Now Open up Bloodline 3 And Do Whatever You Want For Your Hotel!
Thanks! Any Problems Message Me At [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
Wanna See My Hotel? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [getting a loader] and [getting a custom domain]