Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix SuperWired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow 1st step on : HERE

This is tutorial how to use superwired in phoenix .

Note :
Write without '%'
'=' means type into the box

wf_act_give_reward ,
Double click and there will be a wired form of mesaage :

1. To run query = sql:%YOUR QUERY%
2. To give badge = badge:%ID LIKE ADM%
3. To give effect = effect:%EFFECT ID%
4. To give achieve = award:%ACHIEVEMENT ID%
5. To give coins = credits:%HOW MUCH%
6. To give pixels = pixels:%HOW MUCH%
7. To give VIPpoints = points:%HOW MUCH%
8. To give rank = rank:%RANK ID LIKE 7%
9. To give respect = respect:%HOW MUCH%
10. To send alert = alert:%MESSAGE%
11. Send user to a room = send:%ROOM ID%

wf_cnd_phx
suffix :

eq is equal
mt is more than
mte is more that or equal to
lt is less than
lte is less than or equal to

How to add suffix?
Eg. roomusers+suffix

Choose your desired suffix and result :
roomuserseq
roomusersmt

Double click and there will be a wired form of message :
Code:
1. To check how many user in room = [B]roomusers+suffix:[/B]%HOW MANY%
2. To check user has achievements = [B]userhasachievement:[/B]%ID% OR              [B]userhasntachievement:[/B]%ID%

3. To check user has VIP                   = [B]userhasvip:1[/B] OR [B]userhasntvip:1[/B]
4. To check user has badge              = [B]userhasbadge:[/B]%ID% OR [B]userhasntbadge:[/B]%ID%

5. To check user has effect              = [B]userhaseffect:[/B]%ID% OR [B]userhasnteffect:[/B]%ID%

6. To check user rank                        = [B]userrank+suffix:[/B]%RANK ID%
7. To check user credits                     = [B]usercredits+suffix:[/B]%HOW MUCH%
8. To check user pixels                      = [B]userpixels+suffix:[/B]%HOW MUCH%
9. To check user points                     = [B]userpoints+suffix:[/B]%HOW MUCH%
10.To check user wearing                = [B]wearing:[/B]%SOMETHING LIKE hd-180-3% OR [B]notwearing:[/B]%SOMETHING LIKE hd-180-3%

11.To check user carrying                = [B]carrying:[/B]%ITEMID% OR  [B]notcarrying:[/B]%ITEMID%

[/SPOILER]

Like if this help you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why why i double click on that wired nothing happend? Can you give me Emulator that you use i think my emulator cant use that wired :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why why i double click on that wired nothing happend? Can you give me Emulator that you use i think my emulator cant use that wired :(

HERE , download and make sure you read the post , because you need to insert some sql

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i had but when i double click that wired nothing happend... im using phoenix 3.11.0 databse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back