How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

This tutorial is bound to work once you following the instructions carefully.

The video is long and well detailed enough for you to understand, and i pre-edited the files so that all you mostly have to do is add your hotel url and ip address.​
    Last edited by Ben; 28-04-17 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Insert video tags

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [New] How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

Thanks for your hard work . This will be useful for a lot of people.

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    27Posts

Re: How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

Nice tut. All works well, except the little icons in the catalogue won't display. The large items do show up when i click on an (invisible) icon tho.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    UKLocation
    292Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deemster View Post
    Nice tut. All works well, except the little icons in the catalogue won't display. The large items do show up when i click on an (invisible) icon tho.
    There may be some issues with the URLs you have got setup. Check in the console of your browser for any errors referring to resources that were not found.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    ArizonaLocation
    1,054Posts

I plan on making a retro very soon, and I will be using this tutorial. Can you get with me on any questions I have through PM maybe? Let me know :)

I've been a Habbo player for a long time, but strayed away from the real Habbo into retros years ago. I was very professional at managing them, I guess now I will learn to run and operate them. This is a base, and it can be edited right? Meaning if I learn the coding, and learn the feel for how these operate, will I be able to customize everything? If I had a developer, do you think this could work/run smoother?

I plan on getting a VPN, all the good jazz to keep her stable.. Let me know if you have any tips in making it a very good retro.

Love Is Giving Someone The
    Power To Destroy You, But
    Trusting Them Not To

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    143Posts

after upload database have error ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 14230: Duplicate entry '259' for key 'PRIMARY'

GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    New ZealandLocation
    3,371Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onie View Post
    after upload database have error ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 14230: Duplicate entry '259' for key 'PRIMARY'
    Wipe your existing database first.
    Jonteh
    Habbo Retro Developer

HabboFiles | Zap Hotel

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    143Posts

i wipe my database then restore again then still error im use Centos 7 for database host mysql use apple repo

GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    New ZealandLocation
    3,371Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kellynn View Post
    I plan on making a retro very soon, and I will be using this tutorial. Can you get with me on any questions I have through PM maybe? Let me know :)

I've been a Habbo player for a long time, but strayed away from the real Habbo into retros years ago. I was very professional at managing them, I guess now I will learn to run and operate them. This is a base, and it can be edited right? Meaning if I learn the coding, and learn the feel for how these operate, will I be able to customize everything? If I had a developer, do you think this could work/run smoother?

I plan on getting a VPN, all the good jazz to keep her stable.. Let me know if you have any tips in making it a very good retro.
    Tips:

I think you mean VPS, not VPN ;)
    Be your own developer, it's not good to rely on someone else.
    Yes, if you learn the code, you can customize it as you see fit, though it's not very simple to learn the code.

Biggest tip:

It's not worth opening an english retro nowadays. Everybody copies each other, and there are less than a handful of unique retros. If you can't code already, you have basically a zero chance of getting anywhere.

The only reason I would suggest opening a hotel is for your own educational purposes. This community is full of scum kids now, worse than it was back in the day, and nobody will appreciate the work you put in anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

i wipe my database then restore again then still error im use Centos 7 for database host mysql use apple repo
    Then on line 14230 find the duplicate entry and remove it. The OP should have dealt with this already.
    Jonteh
    Habbo Retro Developer

HabboFiles | Zap Hotel

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    143Posts

now for SQLs.sql have error
    ALTER TABLE `groups`
    ADD COLUMN `forum_enabled` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `admindeco`;
    MySQL said:
    #1060 - Duplicate column name 'forum_enabled'

so im must delet
    ALTER TABLE `groups`
    ADD COLUMN `forum_enabled` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `admindeco`;
    ?

GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    New ZealandLocation
    3,371Posts

now for SQLs.sql have error
    ALTER TABLE `groups`
    MySQL said:
    #1060 - Duplicate column name 'forum_enabled'

so im must delet
    ALTER TABLE `groups`
    ?
    Yes sir.
    Jonteh
    Habbo Retro Developer

HabboFiles | Zap Hotel

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    143Posts

thank you very much ^^

Advertisement