Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This tutorial is bound to work once you following the instructions carefully.

The video is long and well detailed enough for you to understand, and i pre-edited the files so that all you mostly have to do is add your hotel url and ip address.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [New] How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

Thanks for your hard work . This will be useful for a lot of people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tut. All works well, except the little icons in the catalogue won't display. The large items do show up when i click on an (invisible) icon tho.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice tut. All works well, except the little icons in the catalogue won't display. The large items do show up when i click on an (invisible) icon tho.

There may be some issues with the URLs you have got setup. Check in the console of your browser for any errors referring to resources that were not found.

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I plan on making a retro very soon, and I will be using this tutorial. Can you get with me on any questions I have through PM maybe? Let me know :)

I've been a Habbo player for a long time, but strayed away from the real Habbo into retros years ago. I was very professional at managing them, I guess now I will learn to run and operate them. This is a base, and it can be edited right? Meaning if I learn the coding, and learn the feel for how these operate, will I be able to customize everything? If I had a developer, do you think this could work/run smoother?

I plan on getting a VPN, all the good jazz to keep her stable.. Let me know if you have any tips in making it a very good retro.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after upload database have error ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 14230: Duplicate entry '259' for key 'PRIMARY'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wipe my database then restore again then still error im use Centos 7 for database host mysql use apple repo

Reaction score
I plan on making a retro very soon, and I will be using this tutorial. Can you get with me on any questions I have through PM maybe? Let me know :)

I've been a Habbo player for a long time, but strayed away from the real Habbo into retros years ago. I was very professional at managing them, I guess now I will learn to run and operate them. This is a base, and it can be edited right? Meaning if I learn the coding, and learn the feel for how these operate, will I be able to customize everything? If I had a developer, do you think this could work/run smoother?

I plan on getting a VPN, all the good jazz to keep her stable.. Let me know if you have any tips in making it a very good retro.

Tips:

I think you mean VPS, not VPN ;)
Be your own developer, it's not good to rely on someone else.
Yes, if you learn the code, you can customize it as you see fit, though it's not very simple to learn the code.

Biggest tip:

It's not worth opening an english retro nowadays. Everybody copies each other, and there are less than a handful of unique retros. If you can't code already, you have basically a zero chance of getting anywhere.

The only reason I would suggest opening a hotel is for your own educational purposes. This community is full of scum kids now, worse than it was back in the day, and nobody will appreciate the work you put in anyway.

i wipe my database then restore again then still error im use Centos 7 for database host mysql use apple repo
Then on line 14230 find the duplicate entry and remove it. The OP should have dealt with this already.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now for SQLs.sql have error
ALTER TABLE `groups`
ADD COLUMN `forum_enabled` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `admindeco`;
MySQL said:
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'forum_enabled'

so im must delet
ALTER TABLE `groups`
ADD COLUMN `forum_enabled` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `admindeco`;
?

Reaction score
now for SQLs.sql have error
ALTER TABLE `groups`
MySQL said:
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'forum_enabled'

so im must delet
ALTER TABLE `groups`
?
Yes sir.

Reaction score
The webpart are not working for me. Im getting

"The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Im using wamp, do i have to use xampp?

Reaction score
The webpart are not working for me. Im getting

"The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Im using wamp, do i have to use xampp?
If you followed the exact instructions (including webserver installation) you would have no issues. Tutorials like this are like giving out free samples of something new, everyone wants one, but not everybody knows how to eat the poop.

Do yourself a favor, quit while you're ahead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client just turns black. EMU works fine. Changed everything to localhost. What am I doing wrong? Ext vars are correctly linked.

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client just turns black. EMU works fine. Changed everything to localhost. What am I doing wrong? Ext vars are correctly linked.

black screen has to do with flash. enable flash bro.

Back