Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, somebody knows how to set rares in the catalogue in the client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And how to make a new "rares" section in the catalogue?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found out my problem. I've got a missing api.php file in both Mango and Priv Themes. Any idea on how to fix that?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I compared my config with other configurations but i can't find the error in it. Can someone please take a look? Here's my config again:
Code:
## Free Phoenix 3.7.1 13800 c2.1 System Configuration File

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=menboy
password=#####

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=Localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=#####
db.name=del_revcms

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1
## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

Thanks!

-Menboy

game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 game.tcp.port=30000

Take out the red

I found out my problem. I've got a missing api.php file in both Mango and Priv Themes. Any idea on how to fix that?

I deleted them, re-add them from another revcms file

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any Help?

\/ \/ \/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Any Help?

\/ \/ \/

Please be aware that I could be totally incorrect, but its possibly your version of PHP?
If not navigate yourself to the line it says to go to. Open it in notepad click edit and click go to and put in the line your going tool. Look for the errors in the syntax of your PHP. If your not aware of how to find code error's look for simple stuff like this.
PHP:
<?php. <<ERROR ?>
Or stuff like this
PHP:
<?php
mysqql_query('');
Those simple things cause big errors. And I can't view the image now but put this right after <?php in global.
PHP:
error_reporting(0);
Hope I helped.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMFG its works

almost

I have a problem width register? Anyone can help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, Great Guide. I managed to get the website up and running in one clean shot. However, there are several broken links that I might need to work on. There is one problem that's bugging me though, its when I try to go to , I get the nice loading screen and all but upon completion, this shows up.
BNCI5 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I click Enter Hotel, this shows up
WnCKl - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone care to help? I just wanna make a local server.

i am getting the same error as you are, if you have fixed it now, would you like to explain how thanks :)
DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New web build i think, i get the same
i tried that, but anyway it works fine now.
i found out the problem, if you go into your
cms config file and go to the DCR's edit

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts'; //External Flash Texts [Don't edit]

add .txt on the end and check your vars and make sure
theres a "." between "variable2 and the "txt"

all in your go to your external_variables.txt and make
sure where it says "external.texts.txt=" its = http://%predefined%/gordon/"name of your external text.txt file"/1.txt <------- also with that make sure theres a /1.txt after.

sorry for my poor grammar and if i didnt explain it well, if you would liek to see my config file and external variables just ask and i will post them.

Hmmmm i can access teh client the hotel works everything is fine exept one small thing, that is when i load the hotel my character is in its loading stage E.G white and all the furni are loading boxes.
i believed it was to do with Hof_furni so i had a look, all teh files are there and i looked in my variables and it looked fine, i tryed another set of vars, same problem, thats as far as i have got.

thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i keep solving me on problems, i just relised why i was having loading blocks and such like, if you are getting that make sure your vars are completely right. if you want to see mine just ask on here or message me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It says to me Object not found error 404 when I want to load the client. How can I fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tried that, but anyway it works fine now.
i found out the problem, if you go into your
cms config file and go to the DCR's edit

add .txt on the end and check your vars and make sure
theres a "." between "variable2 and the "txt"

all in your go to your external_variables.txt and make
sure where it says "external.texts.txt=" its = http://%predefined%/gordon/"name of your external text.txt file"/1.txt <------- also with that make sure theres a /1.txt after.

sorry for my poor grammar and if i didnt explain it well, if you would liek to see my config file and external variables just ask and i will post them.

Hmmmm i can access teh client the hotel works everything is fine exept one small thing, that is when i load the hotel my character is in its loading stage E.G white and all the furni are loading boxes.
i believed it was to do with Hof_furni so i had a look, all teh files are there and i looked in my variables and it looked fine, i tryed another set of vars, same problem, thats as far as i have got.

thanks

Okay, I followed your advice and it works!!! I type and my hotel loads up!. I can't tank you enough. However, my Enter Hotel Button is still not working.

To help others understand what he is saying.
Here is a step by step process.

1st, Head over to xampp\htdocs\app\management
2nd, Open up config.php and Check that you have a ".txt" behind all your external files.
3rd, Head over to xampp\htdocs\r63
4th, Open up external_variables.txt and Check that you have a ".txt" at the end of <<< I had no problems with this.
5th, Run Xampp and your Phoenix Emulator.
6th, Run your web browser and type "Your hotel link/client"
Your client should load up. But your Enter Hotel Button should not work like mine I guess.

edit* My problems are exactly like jlwalker now. My hotel loads up, but all my furni, badges and clothes are not loading.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EVERYTHING WORKS, except for when I try and change my habbo looks, it works and then when I go to save it , it doesn't save! PLEASE help...Also if anyone knows how I can make my hotel public WITH hamachi please let me know!! :) thanks! HERES A PICTURE SO YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back