Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I'm getting this all the time
DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

What about your CMS config?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah i just checked and i noticed the password was wrong, now it is working. However now it still can't connect to the hotel (localhost/client) and registering is also offline
"Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'"

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Ah i just checked and i noticed the password was wrong, now it is working. However now it still can't connect to the hotel (localhost/client) and registering is also offline
"Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'"

Go add this code in your database under the 'SQL tab'

And click go

PHP:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-snip it worked-

Alright it worked and i made a account, and after that i pressed it to enter the hotel which led to
Except that it 404'd

localhost/client also does not function correctly

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
-snip it worked-

Alright it worked and i made a account, and after that i pressed it to enter the hotel which led to
Except that it 404'd

localhost/client also does not function correctly

update your web build, go to Identified's tutorial on how to fix your web build error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Broken image.

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 90

I getting it when i login why :( ?

what about this then grrr....

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Trying REV CMS on IIS 7.0, 500'error , any help would be great.

> did url rewrite didnt work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this problem..

Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some problems whit register it comes up ERROR 404.. help please :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice tutorial :thumbup:

OFT: You people need to read the whole thing. If you read the damn thing and not skim threw it, you wouldn't have any problems. kbai. :sleep:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did edit ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) but does not work anyways..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I did edit ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) but does not work anyways..

Your not supposed to edit it just run the sql in the database. and when your register you shouldnt have the "secky poop"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 90

Its on the me.php page when i login i get it on the header any help WOULD BE GREAT ! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back