Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello May i ask something in the Code What i will choose ? Mysql or Hamachi IP?

xD Phoenix Emulator Error!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see white bloks please help m(sorry for bad engels i'm dutch)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

What happen?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No offence, because this is a really well-done tutorial..But I don't think we need any more Xampp tuts... Xampp is really unsecure, I think we need more noob-friendly IIS tutorials...But good job on the tut!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i almost got it working, one more thing
How do you update the web build? I got opened the source ("View source" in Chrome) and whats next?

I'm not sure what code to copy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Great Guide. I managed to get the website up and running in one clean shot. However, there are several broken links that I might need to work on. There is one problem that's bugging me though, its when I try to go to , I get the nice loading screen and all but upon completion, this shows up.
BNCI5 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I click Enter Hotel, this shows up
WnCKl - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone care to help? I just wanna make a local server.

i have same i tryed evry thing but i cant fix it

i need help

Object niet gevonden!

De gevraagde URL was niet gevonden op deze server. De link op deze pagina pagina is verkeerd of achterhaald. Gelieve de auteur van die pagina in te lichten over deze fout.

Indien u van oordeel bent dat deze server in fout is, gelieve de webmaster te contacteren.
Error 404
localhost
03/31/12 20:21:10
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

i geth it on client page i tryed new web_builder
and still geth error how to fix???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have same i tryed evry thing but i cant fix it

i need help

Object niet gevonden!

De gevraagde URL was niet gevonden op deze server. De link op deze pagina pagina is verkeerd of achterhaald. Gelieve de auteur van die pagina in te lichten over deze fout.

Indien u van oordeel bent dat deze server in fout is, gelieve de webmaster te contacteren.
Error 404
localhost
03/31/12 20:21:10
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

i geth it on client page i tryed new web_builder
and still geth error how to fix???

Go to the following folders
[Location of CMS]\app\tpl\skins\Mango
Now you see somewhere me.php
Open with Notepad++
ctrl + f
Type in "api"
Now you see the rule that contains something like <A href="api.php blabla
Replace api.php with client so it looks like this
<center><a href="client" onclick="mango.client.popup(); return false;">

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
other people can not visit my hotel then it says Oops! Google Chrome can not find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GOT THIS PROBLEM:
BNCI5 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

i keep disconecying, what is problem

Attachments

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
GOT THIS PROBLEM:

i keep disconecying, what is problem

swfs are set up incorrectly - check your config page under the swf text and see if they match your folder's setup

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New web build i think, i get the same

OKAY so managed to find the fix for you guys who are having this problem! Check out my solution here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/tut-f...3/#post6938489

If it doesn't work PM me and i'll help you out!

swfs are set up incorrectly - check your config page under the swf text and see if they match your folder's setup

read that... pm me if you still need help people.

:thumbup: http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/tut-f...3/#post6938489

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've figured out that by myself^ but now clothes and furni are not working, is there any working swfs?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice tut but need help with connecting to localhost. Kept saying this when I go on localhost: MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database

Help please, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've figured out that by myself^ but now clothes and furni are not working, is there any working swfs?

Well the r63 swf's you were given in the file are corrupted so you need to find better ones. Just do a quick search on google mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back