Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup a TCP Proxy on your habbo retro (100% free)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I've made a tutorial about this earlier but now I've found a method that is really for free.

Protecting your Habbo retro can be hard, and you usually have to pay a lot for a good reliable protection. However, a known method for DDoS protection has been TCP Reverse Proxy, but you have to pay for it. I've found a way so you don't have to pay for it anymore.

I'll use the website trough the whole tutorial, since it's free and that's the only way to do it for free

1. Enter the your destination IP + Port. Usually port 30000.

e45143e12d7df7f83e6c2a62608dd0e5 - How to setup a TCP Proxy on your habbo retro (100% free) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. You will get a proxy IP + proxy port after you purchase, for example "protection.menialhost.com:30482"

3. When you got it, you are going to change details in your client.php like this.

474286187c132c230e5f744ea8e79b41 - How to setup a TCP Proxy on your habbo retro (100% free) - RaGEZONE Forums

4. In case you wrote the wrong IP or port, you can configure it once you have ordered the product.
3e16e7688f17bafa20247064aced624b - How to setup a TCP Proxy on your habbo retro (100% free) - RaGEZONE Forums

And now you are finished.

In case you are using r63 you will have to run this sql aswell.

UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0'; UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1'; UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

This is just a thread for new hotel owners that dont know how to set it up, I know plenty of people probably already know how to, but just in case.If there is anything I should add to this tutorial then just tell me

I don't have anything to do with menialhost.com, I just know that there is a lot of scrimp people in this community who is not ready to pay for anything. However, here you go.This link is a for the

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've used this service before for an HTTP proxy but not for a TCP proxy but from my previous experience, a decent company. :8:

Reaction score
Another OVH reseller? ok. Nothing is "free". It's easy enough to buy a DDoS protected VPS and proxy. Or just use the ultra low price dedicated servers to host your stuff which offer DDoS protection as a standard. Also, tutorial looks like shameless shilling.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another OVH reseller? ok. Nothing is "free". It's easy enough to buy a DDoS protected VPS and proxy. Or just use the ultra low price dedicated servers to host your stuff which offer DDoS protection as a standard. Also, tutorial looks like shameless shilling.

I don't have anything to do with this company, but I've used their proxies for a while and they are good. And yes, they are free (atleast for the customer). It's obvious that they have to pay for them, how they finance that part is not on my end. Can you please advance the part "tutorial looks like a shameless shilling". You could rather tell me how I can make it better, or which part you don't like.

It's time to grow up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For emulators without "booting" protection, this proxy does it by itself. You won't get 2.000 people online if you are being ddosed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is TCP proxies still nescessary if you can manipulate the SWF from now on, and maybe hide the IP in there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is TCP proxies still nescessary if you can manipulate the SWF from now on, and maybe hide the IP in there?

Doesnt matter if u hide it in swf, people have been doing that since 2011. I can still get ur client IP via CMD by simply typing netstat -n

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People will just download the swf and find the IP anyway, but netstat easier.

Back