Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup a TCP Proxy for your hotel

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, and I wont believe you until you show me results
YOU are at work in "Plus Provider" And anyone dont need any proofs, because its fact.

And then when you need to purchase the service (in last days in month) The peoples From Plus coming and spam out your hotel.. PLS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
YOU are at work in "Plus Provider" And anyone dont need any proofs, because its fact.

And then when you need to purchase the service (in last days in month) The peoples From Plus coming and spam out your hotel.. PLS.

Not true, besides you still dont have any proof.

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not true, besides you still dont have any proof.
U just linked the service what does just hide the customer's IP's and even got the "Protection"?

This guy work in the Plus, trust me boys.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U just linked the service what does just hide the customer's IP's and even got the "Protection"?

This guy work in the Plus, trust me boys.

No I don't, and I feel like you still can't prove anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why the h*ll you still are shoutouting Plus, if u even work at in it?
Because when someone uses my promo code I get dollars on their website to use, douche >.>

To make it clear, use "ragezone" as promo.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, I have 2 TCP Reverse Proxies left for 6 months,

pm me if you need one!​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use this and CF
$users->updateUser($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last', $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']);
if you have any problem to ban people go to class.core.php and change to this on line 90

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Problem banning people?
Since the emulator updates the IP when they go on the client, there shouldn't even be a problem.

Back