IF SOME OF THE IMAGES I PUT IN ARE TOO SMALL, CLICK THEM FOR A LARGER VIEW
Now, just a heads up, retros should NEVER be free, so I'm not going to teach you how to Port-Foward or use Hamachi or have Localhost do it for you. This tutorial requires YOU to have a VPS or Dedicated Server along with a Phoenix 3.7.1 License.
VPS or Dedicated Server (Buy)
RevCMS 1.9.9 or 126.96.36.199 (Download)
Phoenix License Non-Cracked 3.7.1 DB + EMU(Buy)
r63 Updated Swfs (Download)
No-IP DNS Account (No-IP.com)
RevCMS: RevCMS 1.9.9.zip
r63 Swfs: Fully R63 SWFS SET BY Jamieturner.rar
Notepad++: Notepad++ v5.9.8 - Current Version
1. Download XAMPP - Check that you want Appache and MySQL when you download it
2. Open up the XAMPP control panel and run the Appache and MySQL Servers
3. Go to http://localhost/xampp
and go to security, and change your pass from root to something else of your choice
4. Once you have completed step 3, go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin
and login with username 'root' and the pass you created in step 3.
5. Once you are in phpmyadmin, go to 'Databases' and create a new database called 'Rev_Phoenix'
6. Get a Phoenix 3.7.1 db SQL file when you buy a license, go to 'Import' and insert that file and click 'Go' - the upload may take a while
7. Once the upload is complete, your rev_phoenix database should have all these tables in it...
8. Once you have created the database, go to 'SQL' and paste in this code to allow people to register in your hotel...
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
9. Once you have done that, it's time to register at no-ip.com! Make an account, then log in and go to hosts/redirects, make a domain and put in your ip of your dedicated server or VPS, mine is here for example:
10. Once you have made your host, it's time to edit your CMS configurations!
Go to your RevCMS 1.9.9 and go to App/Management/Config.php, right click it and click 'Open with notepad++'
When you open it, you will get this:
11. Change the password 'root' to what your localhost password is.
If the db says something either than rev_phoenix, change it to rev_phoenix.
Make the 'host_name' your VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
12. Now we edit the other half of the configuration
Change server_IP to your VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
Change url to your hotel's url you made in no-ip.com
Change name to your hotel's name
Change desc to your hotel's desc/motto
Now, open up your swfs folder with winRAR and extract it all to your htdocs folder
Replace the external vars, external texts, product data, furni data, and swf folder with these codes
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/external_variables.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/external_flash_texts.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/productdata.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/furnidata.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63
Now once you paste those separately into your config, you must replace each line 1 by one with the codes i gave you!
With 'http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/external_variables.txt'
Remember to edit YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP with your actual VPS or Dedi's IP
13. Now, scroll to the bottom of the config and find this:
Change 'Priv' to 'Mango' and then save the config file.
14. Go to your start logo, and search 'Run'
Click this one:
15. When it pops up, put in %Appdata% And click 'Search'
16. When the page pops up, search for 'Xampp' in the top right corner in the search bar
17. When the results come up, go to 'Xampp htdocs folder'
18. Once you get to your htdocs folder, DELETE EVERYTHING IN THERE!
19. Now, keep your htdocs folder up, and copy all the files in your RevCMS folder and paste them in your htdocs, when your done - it should look like this in your htdocs:
20. Once your done, we need to work on the emulator - if you bought one, good. Just edit the configuration with your details and then run the application as administrator, then your done!
21. Go to your site url, and it should look like this:
(It says dell because that's my hotel's name)
If it shows your cms, congrats! You made your hotel, all you need to do is test your client. If you want to know how to rank yourself, go to your phpmyadmin database, and go to 'users' then go to your user, and go to inline edit. Go to your 'Rank' and change it from '1' to '7'
Good job if it works!
If my tut doesn't work, or i missed a step, tell me so!