Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gekkerdman I can help you ! Send me your teamviewr details .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to upload Phoenix, it has this error.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*************.username= *************.password= ## MySQL Configuration db.h' at line 4

## Phoenix 3.0 System Configuration File ## Licence Information *************.username= *************.password= ## MySQL Configuration db.hostname=127.0.0.1 db.port=3306 db.username=root db.password= db.name=phoenix3 ## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections) db.pool.minsize=5 db.pool.maxsize=30 ## Game TCP/IP Configuration game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 game.tcp.port=30000 game.tcp.conlimit=5000 ## Client configuration client.ping.enabled=1 client.ping.interval=30000 ## MUS TCP/IP Configuration mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 mus.tcp.port=30001 mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1 ## Console Configuration emu.messages.connections=1 emu.messages.roommgr=1

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
When I try to upload Phoenix, it has this error.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*************.username= *************.password= ## MySQL Configuration db.h' at line 4

## Phoenix 3.0 System Configuration File ## Licence Information *************.username= *************.password= ## MySQL Configuration db.hostname=127.0.0.1 db.port=3306 db.username=root db.password= db.name=phoenix3 ## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections) db.pool.minsize=5 db.pool.maxsize=30 ## Game TCP/IP Configuration game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 game.tcp.port=30000 game.tcp.conlimit=5000 ## Client configuration client.ping.enabled=1 client.ping.interval=30000 ## MUS TCP/IP Configuration mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 mus.tcp.port=30001 mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1 ## Console Configuration emu.messages.connections=1 emu.messages.roommgr=1

Your not suppose to edit the db file, :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone help me set up a retro, i always get so far then hit a wall. i am willing to pay 50$ via paypal on completion of hotel.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this Tutorial.. I found it very helpful :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Delirious, i got it working so far that i can enter the hotel and all.. But i still got the white guy walking arround, and the shops aint loading properly.. Its probably something easy, but im stuck at it.. So do you have the magical solution for me <3 ? Thanks in advance..

Reaction score
I get this on my own PC on Internet Explorer
DeliriousCoder - Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads] - RaGEZONE Forums

I get only the half of the client and the other half is white :s

Firefox:
DeliriousCoder - Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads] - RaGEZONE Forums

White ;s

Google Chrome it is perfect!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I get this on my own PC on Internet Explorer

I get only the half of the client and the other half is white :s

Firefox:

White ;s

Google Chrome it is perfect!

yeah, go with google chrome - the rest arent good

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a question that is probably stupid because im new to this lol, but if i wanted to run the hotel on my computer, would my dedicated server ip be the one at or would it be a different one? thanks

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i have a question that is probably stupid because im new to this lol, but if i wanted to run the hotel on my computer, would my dedicated server ip be the one at or would it be a different one? thanks

Get on your vps or dedicated server - you should aready know the IP if you bought it, your hosting company should've told you the IP to connect to via Remote Desktop Connection

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i having problems with step 7 none of that stuff is coming up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

SIGH :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to host by my own? teach me step by step coz i dont have enough money to buy VPS or Dedicated Server. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im in the process of making a habbo retro. i followed your tut but i keep encountering a problem when i load up into my index page of the hotel everything is fine and dandy but when i try to go into my client its just a blank white screen. i didn't change anything in my htdocs folder. i'm really stumped :[ if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im in the process of making a habbo retro. i followed your tut but i keep encountering a problem when i load up into my index page of the hotel everything is fine and dandy but when i try to go into my client its just a blank white screen. i didn't change anything in my htdocs folder. i'm really stumped :[ if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.[/ QUOTE]

Im in the process of making a habbo retro. i followed your tut but i keep encountering a problem when i load up into my index page of the hotel everything is fine and dandy but when i try to go into my client its just a blank white screen. i didn't change anything in my htdocs folder. i'm really stumped :[ if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.
you need working SWfs then If you need some add me on skype christian.brown59

Bro, I got everything working great. Best tutorial in my honest opinion.
One thing, Client keeps disconnecting.

Add me on MSN if you like. vgtalotta@hotmail.com
same to you all you need is working SWFS if you jeed them add me on skype christian.brown59

Bro, I got everything working great. Best tutorial in my honest opinion.
One thing, Client keeps disconnecting.

Add me on MSN if you like. vgtalotta@hotmail.com
same to you all you need is working SWFS if you jeed them add me on skype christian.brown59

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
Very good tutorial, good work young one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back