Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] How to make a r63b Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can´t upload the db instel R63B Database (by jasper) search on google :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice tut.!
But... one thing
Is the xampp 1.7.3 recommended or the latest version of xampp?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I basically removed everything off of my Hard Drive for this and I dont have any software on my Computer left. What do I need to open the .php file (Step 5)??? I sound like such a noob atm :p

Thanks in advanced.

Hi, I basically removed everything off of my Hard Drive for this and I dont have any software on my Computer left. What do I need to open the .php file (Step 5)??? I sound like such a noob atm :p

Thanks in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice!!

But I've got this error: Untitled - [TUT] How to make a r63b Retro! - RaGEZONE Forums does anyone knows how to fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I have a white screen problem. But the thing is its not my swfs as i have made sure atleast a thousand times the path are correct. Ive tried the banned poop that dosent work. Idk what to do at this point. The client really stay white .. It dosent go to the 404 error anymore. Can anyone help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've gone over this TUT about 3 times now, I've edited the configs and yet it still comes up with: "Error in query caught"
but I still get everything else that should appear in the Emulator these lines just interrupt it. How do I fix it??

Hi, how did you make your banner???
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I NEED HELP!! I only got a whitescreen on the client!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you upload SWF's to mediafire please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I can't go in my room? I click Go to my room and a black screen with Emergency exit button shows up I cleared my cache and nothing Please help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My apache wont start on xammp and i haven't started mysql. Can you help?

O3O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, would appreciate some help...im stuck at
"5. Open htdocs > app > management > config.php
- Fill out the config based on the codes below. Do not change anything if it's not said so."

Aren't we supposed to delete all the files in there and export Bcstorm into htdocs? Where do I get "app" then? Sorry if i'm noobish, this is my first time trying to make a retro. Thanks!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys, would appreciate some help...im stuck at
"5. Open htdocs > app > management > config.php
- Fill out the config based on the codes below. Do not change anything if it's not said so."

Aren't we supposed to delete all the files in there and export Bcstorm into htdocs? Where do I get "app" then? Sorry if i'm noobish, this is my first time trying to make a retro. Thanks!!

On the CMS
you need to put the Files inside the folder cms on the zip drag/extract those files on htdocs and edit the config.php

O3O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On the CMS
you need to put the Files inside the folder cms on the zip drag/extract those files on htdocs and edit the config.php

I'm sorry I couldn't really understand what you meant >.<" So..I extracted the CMS file, where do I place it into? And how do I edit config.php? Sorry, this is seriously my first time trying..heh :L

Ohh sorry, I exported BCstorm instead of the CMS. Sorry! and thanks for the help! I'll come back for more help :p

After exported CMS into htdocs, how do I edit config.php? :junglejane: And what do I have to change?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm sorry I couldn't really understand what you meant >.<" So..I extracted the CMS file, where do I place it into? And how do I edit config.php? Sorry, this is seriously my first time trying..heh :L

Ohh sorry, I exported BCstorm instead of the CMS. Sorry! and thanks for the help! I'll come back for more help :p

After exported CMS into htdocs, how do I edit config.php? :junglejane: And what do I have to change?

To edit the config.phpgo to app then click the management folder after that you should see the config.php edit it with notepad++

So you should see these things :
Code:
<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
*	MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = 'ragezone123'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'test'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
*	Hotel management  - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = '192.168.1.65'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = 'http://localhost'; //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'Habnet'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Best on the Net!'; //Hotel's description 

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = 'help@myhotel.net'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 5000; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 10000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hd-180-1.ch-210-66.lg-270-82.sh-290-91.hr-100'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1532'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/external_variables.txt'; //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/external_flash_texts.txt'; //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/productdata.txt'; //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://localhost/swfs/furnidata.txt'; //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://localhost/swfs'; //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')

/*
*	Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Habbo'; 

/*
*	Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'Kryptos';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Kryptos'; 

/*
*	Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
*	Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = 'TwitterAccount'; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = 'FacebookAccount'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

On line 19 change the ragezone123 to your password
On line 21 change the test into your database name
On line 31 change 192.168.1.65 to 127.0.0.1

:junglejane:

Reaction score
Did everything and it doesnt work.. When i try to go to the page comes this:
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:107) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 32

And when i start the emulator it says unable to load furniture and clobalcrypto keys set in SQL, error in query caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back